3: the beautiful evergreen

(yes, very much connected to evergreen by broods, you can find it on the cinnamon playlist)

dedicated to one of my fave wattpaders and 1/7 of my followings, i really admire your works x

half-edited 25/06/17

finished editing 2/07/17

♡♡♡

"What time is it?", Luke asks, showing up by my side. I jump at the sudden sound of his voice.

"What the fuck, have you been creeping up on me and waiting in your car for me to get here?!"

"I may have. But I may not have as well."

It takes all of my patience not to growl with annoyance so I turn my back to him and rush to my next class because I obviously am fucking late.

"Wait, Luna!"

I stop and look at the ceiling, bothered by everything at the moment. Literally, I even hated the janitor who was now quietly cleaning the floor. Motherfucker.

"What do you want, Lucas?" I say on purpose and he sighs but smiles a bit at me.

"We should talk about the tasks. You're already too late to be considered present at the lesson."

He holds the list out to me and I tear it out of his hand, reading quickly.

Luke and Luna's Assignment List

1. Take care of a bag of flour for 24 hours.

2. Plant a hundred tulips in one of your gardens. (If not present - in the school garden)

3. Switch lives for a day.

4. Prepare a primary school alike volcano.

5. Find John Green and take a picture with him.

6. Think of a story plot, characters and other ideas without writing it.

7. Cook three-course dinner with only your left hands.

8. Blindfold one of you for a day and make the other one a guide.

9. Go camping on your own without anyone knowing. (Except parents of course!)

10. Volunteer in a hospital.

11. Write a short novel on your first meeting.

12. Take dozens of pictures during the assignment and make them into an album.

13. Come to a scouts meeting.

14. Egg a house. (But if anyone asks - it was not my idea!)

15. Attend a musical.

16. Play 'Never have I ever' with your best friends. Category: school.

17. Find a secret place that will remain only yours.

18. Try your best not to kill each other in the process.

19. And give this friendship a shot!

20. Try to understand the purpose of this assignment while writing down every day of the project in a journal or a blog.

Good luck, babies!

Mrs Hood

I catch myself smiling at how cool it is. Well, some of the tasks are boring as hell but then the others are crazy. I am really shocked she would tell us to do that. Why would she tell us to do that?