Unpopular Opinions

Diana is me when I can agree with someone on a unpopular opinion

I'm finally posting my unpopular opinions! You might hate me, you might agree with me but here are my six unpopular opinions.

TW- some cursing and mentions of shootings

1. The Hype Around Tom Holland
I seriously do not get the hype around Tom Holland. Sure he's a good actor but I see all these girls having a huge crush on him and they're like, "OMG TOM HOLLAND UR MY BBY AND I <3 U SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART F ME DADDY!!"  and it's so annoying because IT'S EVERYWHERE. Like, I get it Tom Holland is a great actor but y'all are overexcited.

2. The Beauty and The Beast Movie
I watched the movie three times and three times did I not like Beauty and The Beast. Even BEFORE the movie, my ass wasn't hyped like the rest of you. Then I watched it for the first time and hated it with a passion! Like my hate wasn't like, "Oh it was a terrible movie." it was like, "I hate this BS and Imma gonna sue somebody who thought this mess of a movie was a good idea." It literally felt it was Emma Watson (who I also hate with a passion) was in a dress singing and dancing instead of Belle singing and dancing. Can we also talk about the "fakeness" in Emma Watsons voice. Like if you heard one of the songs IT SOUNDS FAKEEEE. Can we also talk about the demands Emma Watson made to make this a "feminist movie" if that's even a thing. 

3. Feminism 
As you all know, I AM NOT A FEMINIST what so ever. I will tell you why but I am planning on the last chapter of this book to be explaining why with statistics, graphs, evidence, and other good stuff to make my argument valid. However, I will tell you some of the reasons as to why I am not a feminist. Sure, it mattered 50 years ago. Hell, even less but it doesn't matter now. We are at that point in time where females have more privilege than ever. A female is more likely to keep the child in a divorce situation. Can we also talk about that when a man divorces a woman, they have to give HALF of their hard-earned salary to their former wife? I'm going to leave it at that but I will explain why I do not support the feminist movement. 

4. Westallen
I don't ship westallen nor do I ship snowbarry. I just don't. I really think westallen is good as friends but not boyfriend and girlfriend. Why? Iris. She literally broke off the engagement with Barry because Barry proposed to her to save her life from Savitar and Barry still loved her. Barry didn't even get a thank you for trying to not get Iris killed. Second of all, I'm surprised Iris doesn't get flashbacks of her fiance that got killed two years ago. There were ZERO flashbacks, I mean I get it that she feels safe in Barry's arms but like Iris saw her fiance shot in front of her. Wouldn't that give at least some triggers or shit. Snowbarry is just good as friends (btw congrats on Danielle for getting married on 6/24)

5. This Century's Music
Sure some of the songs of this century are good. But the majority are bad. Like they mention the same thing in every song just changing the beat. A guy wants a girls ass REALLY BAD, the guy gets the ass, the guy and the girl make out. Sure there are other songs but like this is what I hear on the radio every day and it just gets annoying. Sure there were songs like that last century like Come on Elieen. The singer is begging Eileen to make out with him and that the singer has dirty thoughts. Yes there is that, but there is a difference. That was ONE SONG in the last century. There are MANY songs in this century that are like Come On Eileen. Or another "theme" in songs I see is the girl doesn't like herself, guy tells her she is beautiful, they fall in love. THE SAME THING.

6. The Flash Is The Best Show In The Arrowverse
Arrow has gone to shit, LOT is okay it's just a mix of the arrowverse characters, and Supergirl is good but season two isn't the best. What does that leave us, The Flash, an actually good show to watch with the family. It's really good and in my opinion it's the show that makes the other shows look 10x better than what they already are. 

7. I don't ship Lams
Lams is horrible. At first it seems fine because when I heard of lams I was like, "Okay." I had no opinion on it but Lams is awful historically and musically wise and don't get me started on lams shippers. Alexander Hamilton loved Eliza Schuyler Hamilton. In history, people would describe Alex as "love sick" when Eliza wasn't there with him. He would miss her dearly.
8. I don't like Dear Evan Hansen
Dear Evan Hansen is horrible. The music is cliche (but I still love Alex Lacomoire's work in Hamilton), it has horrible representation of mental illness (I'll post a chapter explaining how awful the representation is), there's 0 diversity, and Ben Platt has a whiny voice... oops. Also, I'm not saying this because I like the great comet of 1812 and I'm mad about the Tonys (I'm still mad to this day), I'm saying this as someone who does have mental illness and is on a goal to listen to each Broadway musical, this is a cliche with 0 diversity and a horrible message.
9. Marvel Movies Are Awful
It's basically the same plot in each movie. In avengers it goes like tony and Steve are arguing (as usual) and there's a baddie so they have to shut up and battle some bitches together. In the X-Men universe it's that Charles and Magneto are fighting but Mystique's dumb ass is in the middle of it.
10. Hélène Kuragin is misunderstood
I love Hélène Kuragina (from war and peace/the great comet) with all my heart. People give her so much shit for being a slut and awful. Lemme explain this, she faced so much mysogny, it was ridiculous. So, her husband Pierre wanted her to have children with her but she didn't want to have children and he had a fit. Second of all, there was no love. It was an arranged marriage that Prince Vasily (Hélène's father) proposed. I'm too tired to list every detail explaining why Hélène is misunderstood but she is misunderstood and if you have any questions, just comment them

ELLE OUT