This Girl Named K

Ya' know in the last chapter I was talking about my "friend" named Helene saying the n word. Yeah that's not the only shit she done so I'm gonna expose her ass on her (while having her name anonymous because I'm nice) and I'm gonna list every shitty thing she has done to my friends and yes I will cuss the most in this chapter because that's how pissed I am.

-Called me "lesbian" and an "ass" on tumblr and used my full name, Gabrielle (which I hate)

She meant it as a joke but she takes jokes wayyyyy to far and I literally hate the fact that she uses lesbian as a bad term

She meant it as a joke but she takes jokes wayyyyy to far and I literally hate the fact that she uses lesbian as a bad term. And I never told anyone this is that I'm bisexual. Yes I finally came out but I knew I was bisexual when she sent this to me and at the time, it made me more angry than ever.

-said the n word as y'all know in the previous chapter

-Gossips about her friends

-ik its small but helene steals my food and with my emetephobia it sucks because when I feel hungry I feel nauseas which causes an anxiety attack and its chaos

-has "special snowflake syndrome" which basically means that they hate on common trends like drinking star bucks or wearing make up. But the funny thing is, she does it like Helene came to school with a full face of make up and she came over to me and said that how or guidance counselor wears too much make up but yet Helene was wearing (in her definition) "too much" make up

-She told me my friend (call her Eliza) was lesbian before eliza told me which is straight up rude because I feel the person who is coming out should do it unless they give permission to a friend and in this case, eliza didn't give permission.

-It's annoying but she pulls on my bra straps so it snaps and hurts like a bitch and its disgusting

-She had a boyfriend and I partnered up with her (big mistake) She spent the whole time talking to her boyfriend on skype instead of doing any actual work and I pulled all nighters and got an A but the second Helene found out she literally started saying "oh I did all the work and Elle basically sat there" but as you can see, wasn't true. A couple months later someone told the principal on her and the school took her computer away and started reading her messages. Helene then went over to me and said something so ignorant "I don't understand why the school is reading my messages like its not their skype account" and in that moment I looked at her dead in the eye and said "Well its technically the schools computer that THEY paid for and THEY let you use it so they have every right to be seeing what YOU do on THEIR computer." And she basically got mad at me for a week.

-So I'm going to tell you a situation that happened the week before school ended this year. So I have a friend (lets call him Pierre) he's nice and actually a decent guy. So one day helene started whispering something while Pierre was in the area and helene had the ODASITY to make fun of pierres insecurities "What happened to your eyebrows like there's nothing there." And I shit you not the others girls were laughing along with helene started repeating stuff like "yeah what happened" and me being the dumbass I am, I did nothing. The next day Pierre doesn't show up to school, I get a little worried but pierre gets sick easily so I didn't worry too much. Near the end of the day 8th period I see the same girls and helene that were laughing at pierre gossiping and it turns out that they were mad at pierre for telling on them when the girl squad did "nothing" the next thing you know, I get pulled in the principals office. My heart was racing because I didn't do anything bad.  The principal basically tells me that with the whole Pierre situation, my name was mentioned, and not in a good way. The principal said to not discuss anything and my bitch ass was pissed at helene and the girl squad for dragging me down with them. So I tell the principal how the girl squad was talking about it even though they were told not to. The next day, helene goes to the office and the principal told her to tepl the situation and helene did except she lied. Helene told the principal that they just "asked him" only "once" and the next day (and last day of school) helene straight up ignored me.

That may be all but I am kind of sad that Helene isn't in my life anymore and how she will walk past me like we were strangers. Sure she did some rude shit but we were the duo and no one could break us apart, except us.

 Sure she did some rude shit but we were the duo and no one could break us apart, except us

I'm kind of still sad about the whole situation but we just got to move on.

ELLE OUT

Next Topic: Diversity Please!