Smut scenes

Smut, key in the keyhole, lost the v card, the do, sex

Smut, key in the keyhole, lost the v card, the do, sex... whatever you call it I'm gonna be ranting about authors on wp writing about doing it.

Here on wattpad we call it 'smut' cause some of us don't like using the word 'sex' and that's perfectly okay.

But do not write a smut scene that sounds like disney channel wrote the script an example. "He put his wet mouth in mine trying to dominate my tongue. I let out a light giggle as his tongue took over my tongue. He took of my shirt and started licking down the sides of my boobies and I released a moan of satisfaction. He then took of my shorts and started looking at my hoo-hah and licked his face like a wild beast..."

You get the point (was it bad I was laughing the entire time of writing that smut scene) of that. Another thing is, don't make it unexpected! Like don't have the two lovers eat McDonalds and then BAM, all of a sudden they're making out to 'True Colors' by Cyndi Lauper. No!

Lastly, when writing a smut scene please be realistic. I mean this by not having the narrator have perfect smut like perfect kiss or sometimes for people, it might be hard to put the key in the keyhole like it might take lube or whatever to get it in.

Just a thought to think about and yes that gif of Jazzy up there is my reaction to a terrible, terrible smut scene.

ELLE OUT