She pulled away from me and got up from the bed. I sit up, a little disappointed at not feeling her warm body against mine. My gaze followed her every move as she turned around to face me before reaching inside her pocket.

"This letter is for you."

I look at the piece of paper that was a little crushed up with wrinkles that were probably from sitting in Seoyeon's pocket overnight.

"A letter?" I asked as I took the crinkled paper from her.

"A letter that you sort of wrote to yourself," she beams playfully at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, completely baffled at her response. She just giggles it off and moves back to sit on the bed next to me.

 "I'm going to go home to shower and change for our first date. Should I meet you back here?"

"No, I'll pick you up."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit, my Kookie," she kisses my cheek, and before I can pull her back into bed with me, she giggles and rushes out of the room. This girl was just too darn cute and making my heart flutter insanely. 

My smile fades as I stare down at the letter that Seoyeon had given me.

To Jungkook

I stared at the writing, and it was completely different from mine. How could this be a letter that I had written to myself? I unfolded the letter and began to read.

"Jungkook,

The first thing I should say is I'm sorry. I did something that I shouldn't have done without asking for your permission first. Last night, I possessed your body, and for a few hours, we shared one body, one mind, and one soul. And because of this, I was able to feel your feelings toward Seoyeon. I was able to see your memories of Seoyeon. I felt your love for Seoyeon, and I want to thank you for loving her as much as you do.

It's funny that we had so many "knocking" sessions in the past few weeks when we probably could have just written letters to each other. We could have saved more time and escaped your bad jokes at attempting to woe Seoyeon."

I let out a cringing smile as I recall the memories of when Seoyeon and I first went to lunch together. I gently shook my head to get rid of those embarrassing times, but suddenly, there was a loud ringing in my head. I gripped my head in pain while a few memories flashed before my mind.

"Ughh," I groan while remembering a blurry figure of a tall man standing in front of me. My head was pounding, but I was reaching out for him.

"Hyung, please... help me."

The blurred image of the man in my memory soon turns crystal clear, and tears begin to raid my orbs as I remember seeing Taehyung Hyung at the bar before blacking out last night.

Another ring echoes in my head. It was followed by another memory, and I gripped my head again as I saw myself standing in front of the mirror, smiling to myself.

"Don't worry Jungkook. Hyung will help you."

The ringing in my head soon vanished, along with the vivid memories of Taehyung last night. I sniffled while wiping away a lone tear that had fallen off my eyelids before continuing to finish Hyung's letter.

"Jungkook-ah, I will now entrust Seoyeon to you. I trust that you will love her. I trust that you will keep her happy. I trust that you will be the reason she will want to live again. I have loved her in the past, but now, you will love her.

It would have been nice if I had met you when I was alive, but meeting you now in my final journey is still better than never meeting you.

Jeon Jungkook, be happy. Take care of yourself, and goodbye, my friend.

- Kim Taehyung"

I clutched Hyung's letter dear to my heart and began to sob uncontrollably.

I will forever be in debt to you, Hyung. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. Goodbye Taehyung Hyung.

**********

Taehyung

I walked down the paved walkway toward my grave, and I thought back to my life when I was alive with the people who I loved dearly, Seoyeon, Hani, and Hoseok. I thought about Jungkook, and I smiled to myself as I reached the tombstone with my grinning photo.

"Kim Taehyung, you did well."

I turned to face the person who had spoken and saw that Yoongi Hyung had appeared next to me. I figured he must be here to take me now to finish his job. I thought about all the times he helped me, not only with Seoyeon but with Hoseok and Hani too. It was because of Yoongi that my sister and friend could see me one last time.

"Are you ready to leave now?" Yoongi asks with that same cold and blank expression that I saw on him when I met him for the first time.

"Yes, Hyung."

He snapped his fingers, and a white door appeared right next to my grave. He proceeds towards the door and was about to snap his fingers again when I interrupted him.

"Wait, Yoongi Hyung, before we leave, I have something to say to you."

He turned his attention back to me as I made my way closer to him.

"Hyung, I never felt like you were a grim reaper. Instead, you were more of a guardian angel to me, to Seoyeon, and to Jungkook."

I watched as his cold expression gradually softened.

"It was because of your guidance that I was able to complete my mission and save Seoyeon. It was because of you that my sister and friend were able to see me, even if it was just for a little while. You don't know how much it means to me. Thank you, Yoongi Hyung. I'm really glad to have met you, Hyung."

Yoongi lowered his head, staring down at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He finally spoke, but it was soft, barely above a whisper.

"But in the end, I'm still here to take you. I have never detested my job as much as I do now. I'm sorry, Taehyung."

He couldn't lift his head to look at me, and I knew he was filled with the guilt of having to escort me to the afterlife. I smiled and gently punched him in the shoulder to have him look up at me.

"Hyung, it's okay. I'll be reborn, and I'll make sure to live a long life in the next lifetime."

"You better. I don't ever want to see you again after this," Yoongi answered, and for the first time ever, I saw a smile on his face.

"You ready now?" He asked once again.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He snaps his finger, and the white door slowly starts to open. I moved towards the door but then stopped. Someone was standing at the other end of the door. It was a woman.

Yoongi saw my puzzled reaction and turned towards the door. His eyes widen in shock as he quietly breathes out her name.

"Soo-ah..."

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Happy reading! 💜💜💜😀😀😀