Five

Taehyung

It's been a week now, and my Seoyeon is still not up yet. As much as I would like to stay by her side to watch her, I needed to complete my mission. I needed to find someone for Seoyeon to fall in love with.

I've been going in and out of Seoyeon's room all week, but no one has caught my attention so far. Most of the guys I have seen either have a girlfriend or a wife already. If they were single, they were terrible in ways that I would never want them near my Seoyeonie.

I found out the hard way that I could still touch everything too. One would assume that, being a ghost, I would be able to get around easier by walking through doors or teleporting to where I wanted to go, but that was not true at all. As weird as it seems, I was like a person who was still alive but invisible to the eye and deaf to the ears.

I managed to scare a young man the other night. He just happened to be walking by Seoyeon's room, trying to get to the elevator, when I opened the door to leave her room. He froze and stared at her door for a quick second before horror fell upon his face, and he ran away as fast as possible. I've also bumped into people and caused them to trip or fall. They would claim that they ran into something, and people would think they were crazy cause there was nothing in front of them. I have since then been extra mindful of my surroundings, especially when there are people present.

I stood at the foot of Seoyeon's bed and watched her as she quietly slept, hoping for her to wake up at any moment. Her family and my little sister encircled her, so I decided to step out of the room and continue my mission.

I gently backed away from the bed and made my way toward the door. I looked back to ensure no one was looking towards the door, and I exited without them noticing. I quietly closed the door to her room and turned to proceed to the stairwell.

And that was when I saw him, Jeon Jungkook. He was tall with big doe-like eyes. He wore a navy blue suit and held a bouquet that was assembled and assorted with white and lavender flowers.

I didn't know much about Jungkook, but I saw him often on TV and knew that his father was the CEO of Jeon's Enterprise

I didn't know much about Jungkook, but I saw him often on TV and knew that his father was the CEO of Jeon's Enterprise. I knew that Jeon's Enterprise was the same company that Seoyeon was working for. She is one of the receptionists who works in the main lobby and directs customers or clients to meet CEO Jeon. She had been working with the company even before I met her.

I've heard and seen on the news that Jungkook has been learning about the company's internal affairs and will inherit the company from his father one day. I've heard that he is an intelligent guy and that once he's passionate about something, he wouldn't give up on it. This tiny bit of memory about Jungkook intrigues me as I look him up and down, scanning every inch of him.

Jungkook wasn't alone. There was another person with him, and they were both walking toward Seoyeon's room. They stopped right in front of me before I could recognize the other man. He was Jungkook's best friend. I heard they've been friends ever since they were young and are now partners in the same industry.