First Day Of School? Part 1

Sweet Winter Insanity

Chapter 7: First Day Of School? Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiera was being shaken by something. When she opened her eyes and saw a yeti.

"What is it?" She said.

"Èhümkßa rjkłswqæ." It said then walked out of the room. Kiera was completely puzzled. She groan and got up.

"Mind as well get up." Kiera rolled out of bed. As went to her dresser she did she hit her foot on it.

"OUCH! GOD DAMNNIT!" Kiera held her tongue. Her eyes started to water, as she held her foot. She soon let out a small sigh before looking through the dressers that was full of her undergarments. Kiera soon pulled out a white bra. She took off her pajamas revealing white knickers. She put on her bra and went to get some more clothes. When she was the door opened.

"Are you okay, Sheila?!"

"What's wrong, Kiera?!" Kiera turned to the door with her mouth a gaped. She stared at the similar expression of the Bunny and Jack Frost. It remained that way for about a second or two before Kiera snapped.

"W-WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" She yelled. Both of the males turned away. Jack's face was completely red and Bunny his ears dropped with widen eyes.

"W-Well, w-we heard you scream a-and we thought that uh...something had uh...happened..." Jack mumbled. Kiera scrambled about before wrapping the bed blanket around her.

"O-Okay now...GET OUT." She replied with her face burning up with embarrassment and anger. Bunny didn't even need Kiera to finish the sentence for he had already stamped his foot on the floor and hopped straight into the rabbit hole, and Jack... he flew straight for the door and shoved it open. He then mumbled a quiet and rushed "Sorry", before flying down to the lower levels.

"So my actually first day here starts out like this... perfect!" Kiera said aggravated.

"Well I did warn them to knock first." Came a female voice. Tooth zoomed over to Kiera and opened her mouth.

"Oh how lovely!" She exclaimed. Kiera pulled away.

"What's lovely?" She questioned. Tooth chuckled before pointing to her own teeth and tapped her right canine.

"Your teeth!" She exclaimed.

"Oh okay, and just a warning don't mess with my mouth." Kiera warned.

"Okay now...." Tooth picked up the clothes, that Kiera picked out, off the bed and then called in her fairies who were carrying a hairbrush, make up, hair and fashion accessories.

"Let's get you all cleaned up!" Tooth smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick...

The clock hands travelled around the large clock on the wall. A flustered Jack and Bunny were standing at next to each other at the ends of the room. They both where filling an aura filled with shame and embarrassment. They both where now concerned for their well-being. They where even imagining their death scenarios by Kiera, the Murder Misterss, hands. They would occasionally glanced at one another before quickly turning away.

"Hey mate..." Bunny said. Jack turned to face Bunny.

"She's going to kill us, isn't she?" Jack questioned the him. Bunny fur seemed to turn pale.

"Um... Well she is the Murder Mistress for a reason, mate." Bunny replied glancing around. He soon turned back to Jack.

"Okay, mate. I say we never speak of it again, and by no means should North ever find out..." Bunny's sentence fell into a whisper as his gaze flickered down towards the small elf at their feet. Jack quickly tapped the elf with his staff, instantly freezing the poor guy. Bunny then kicked him away and down the staircase. Jack then turned to Bunny and nodded his head.