Painful Truth

Normal POV
Once the crazy day ended Jamie told Jack what happened, and Jack told the Guardians. When Kiera didn't return to the workshop they suspect that she was at the Creepypasta Mansion. And when they showed up at the mansion intention was already increase in the house, near your bedroom door.
"Kiera, please open the door and tell us what happen?" Jeff tried to get her out, but nothing was said or heard. BEN then notice the Guardians.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"We were looking for Kiera." Bunny replied. Jack explained the fight Kiera had went through at school, which lead her to run away back to the Mansion, and now everyone is trying to get in her room. The only person she ever let in was Sally and Smiley.
"I don't see why we even are bothering to get her out for answers." Jane said.
"Because we care about her, than you." Jeff answered. "Maybe if you stopped bitching and help you could see why."
"Oh you want me to help? Fine." Everyone watched as Jane went up to the door and knocked.
"Hey, whore, open up!" She yelled. The Creepypasta's eyes widen, as if Jeff can widen them. Out of no where Kiera opened the door with an angry face. She grabbed Jane by the hair, pulled her in the room, and slam the door.
"She's dead now!" EJ said. The sound of punches, grunts, and barking from Smiley indicated that's Kiera and Jane was fighting, or someone was getting their ass handed to them. Soon the door opened and Jane was thrown out; beaten and cut up. Kiera than slammed the door again.
"I helped." Jane said trying to get up. Everyone even Jack laughed.
"I just had enough of this." Slender teleported in your room.
"Why does Kiera hate that word?" Tooth asked. The Pasta gang looked at her as if she was an alien.
"She... hasn't told you guys?" BEN asked. The Guardians looked at each other. Sandy shook his head saying no.
"Told us what?" Bunny asked. Jeff was about to answer, but Slender appeared again.
"Kiera has gave my permission to tell about her past, but you must promise that you won't judge her or treat her any differently."
"Alright, we won't."
"Please follow me to the living room." Everyone, even Jane, followed Slender downstairs. While Kiera followed but sat on the stairs without being seen.
"At a young age Kiera was abused mental, pyhsical, and verbal by the three punks who she beat up bad, and her parents. Now her parents, abused her in two different way. Her mother physical abused her, and her father well sexually ab used her." Kiera wanted to throw up when memories recoiled back in her head. When she saw the Guardians faces, she saw shock, disgust, and anger. Which made her feel disgusted with herself. "Everything changed when she was 13... her father did the most unthinkable thing you can do to a teenage girl." It was silent for a moment before Slender continued. "Her father raped her." Kiera left not wanting to hear anymore. "That night she snapped and killed both of her parents. The term "whore" brings memories of her father, and the hatred for him. So know she hunts down and kill men who don't deserve to be call a man."
"Who know human males could be so disgusting." Bunny said.
"Yes. Now that you know the truth. And you can come out Kiera." Slender said. Everyone looked at the stairs waiting for Kiera to come out, but she been left. Sally was the one who appear.
"Where's Kiera?" Jeff asked.
"She left."
"To where?" Sally strung her shoulders." Jeff looked at BEN, BEN looked at EJ, EJ looked at LJ, and LJ looked Slender. They all nodded and began to head to the door, followed by Sally and Smiley.
"Where are you guys going?" Jane asked.
"We're going to look for Kiera. I'll say it again, unlike you, we care about her and treat her like family. Your just don't like her for the fact she stronger, and prettier than you, for a human." Jeff said. Jane huffed and walked away.
"We'll like to help find Kiera." North said.
"Why?" Sally asked.
"Because it's our job to protect those who believe, and we do see Kiera as family." With North's reply the Creepypasta's allowed them to help.
"So how are we going to find Shelia?" Bunny asked.
"Well, since it's night, and we like to hunt at night, she might hunting tonight." Jeff started. "So just follow the screams!"