Chapter 26

"Hello Mariana. How are you? It surely has been long." Anisa hugged me .
"Am good. Yes I have been quite busy. How are you?" I asked her.
"Am fine, Just fine." She answered sweetly.
I lived Xavier's mom and she loved me too .She was like the mom I never had.
"So how was Dubai?" Amira asked.
"Its fine. But its beautiful tho."
"Did you like the food?" Anisa asked after we had finished eating.
"Yes its amazing.". I complimented.
" Thank you. I want you to have this." She said while giving me some diamond earnings." They were Xavier's grandmother Hannah, she gave them to me after I had married Michael. Now I want them to be yours. "
"No Anisa. I can't take them. "
"Why?" She asked
"Its too much." I answered.
"I think Amira should have them."
"No, it usually goes to the sons girl. And I have a feeling that you are the right one."
She answered.
"Thank you. I'll keep them and wear them safe."
"Your mom likes me a lot." I told Xavier as we were going inside his house.
"Yes she does."
After that I took a shower after him and then laid my head on his chest .
"Xavier make love to me ."
"Huh?" He asked.
"Make love to me."
"No kitten....."
"Please ?" I then raised my head and looked over at him.
I got up and then straddled him as we kissed.
I then placed his hands on my chest as he continued massaging me.
I then took of my shirt and was let with nothing underneath.
He simply rolled me over and now he was the one who was on top.
"Your so beautiful Red." He complimented as he looked over at my body.
He continued kissing me as he went down to my chest. He took my left nipple in as his other hand started stroking my clit. I moaned. He then took the other .
"This might hurt a little." He said.
He entered his dick inside me as I moaned in pain. He then got deeper and then started speeding up the pace. He went faster as my moans of pain became moans of pleasure.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah just sore." I answered.
He then took me to the bathroom and then helped me shower inside the tub. I was surprised because I didn't shed a lot of blood.
"Baby wake up." I woke up to Xavier's voice.
"You have a wedding to attend to remember?" He said.
"Your not coming?" I asked.
"No I have work to do." He answered.
"Can't you skip it for today?" I asked.
"No its pretty important." He answered and then left.
I took Xavier's other car then left for Amber's hotel.
"Where the hell were you?" She asked.
"I was sleeping." I answered. I was pretty weak today considering the encounter yesterday. Xavier was pretty big.
"Okay go wear your clothes." She then pointed to a bag.
"This is Elaine , Deena , Lina and Leyla." She said pointing to some girls who had already worn their dresses. They looked pretty.
"Guys this is my best friend Mariana." She said .
"Hey." They all said.
I wore my dress and makeup then we all went to the wedding. I was so happy for Amber, she was finally getting married to the man of her dreams. I hope that happens to me and Xavier too. I then smiled after feeling the earnings his mom had given me.
We both got in and everyone stood for the arrival of the bride.
"Do you Austin Marvin Stensen take Amber LeAnn Chapman as your lawfully welded wife?"
"Yes I do."
"And do you Amber LeAnn Chapman take Austin Marvin Stensen as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Yes I do."
"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."