Chapter 12

Marianas p.o.v

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night because I kept on thinking about Xavier. Maybe he was thinking about me too somehow or maybe just out getting himself drunk and hooking up.
"Hey Scott sup?" Scott then came into my room.
"Get dressed Marie, we're going to get you a new phone and stuff that we need."
"What's gonna happen? Where we going Scott ?"
"We're going to New York tomorrow or the day after."
"Why?" I asked him.
"What do you mean why Marie ?"
"Well I like it here?" I said.
"I know that you do, but we can't keep on hiding forever, or in Trevor's house forever, we have to go and start over."
"Have you even arranged and planned everything?" I asked him.
"Yes and by the way, I sold both of our cars and the house then we bought a new comfortable apartment in New York for the both of us then after that we'll go choose the cars for us to buy later okay?"
"Damn my baby Bentley ." I whined.
"Ow cmon Marie , you'll get yourself another one stop being a drama queen." He then rolled his eyes. Ugh.
"Fine then lemme go dress." I wore some jeans , a hat and a black leather jacket so that Xavier's men wouldn't recognize me.
We then left with Scott . I bought myself an iPhone seven while Scott bought the other things he wanted.
" Have we booked the plain tickets already? " I asked.
"Yes we leave tomorrow morning."
"Oh okay Scott."
"And where will we leave this car? "
I asked referring to Daniella's car.
"We'll just leave it off the road somewhere then take a taxi back so that they think that we went elsewhere."
"Okay." After that I went to the kitchen.
"Hey Janice, you need some help?"
"No Mariana its fine, I can handle it."
"No I wanna help , coz am pretty bored here."
"Okay then you can look after the cake from the oven ."
"Are you baking one!?" I asked excitedly.
"Yes I am, a chocolate one." She answered while laughing.
"Oh my oh my how I love chocolate."
"Well then I guess your gonna have lots of it today then" she smiled.
"I really can't wait!."
We made the icing and then I iced the chocolate cake.

The next morning Trevor took Daniella's car and then dropped it off somewhere. We then bid our goodbyes to them and left for the airport.
"Am gonna miss this place for sure Scott ."
"Yeah its a pretty nice place Marie ."
But then I was referring to Xavier and not even Texas . I pictured his face and the tribal tattoos he had on his back. Maybe now at this time he was smoking his cigar or sleeping or looking for me. The thought of him looking for me made my heart glad ,and now knew that I had feelings for him.
We checked in and quickly got inside the plane.
"We got everything we need right Scott?"
"Yeah pretty sure we do have sis."
The rest of the flight was quiet and I slept the whole time.
"Mariana wake up we're here already."
I got up and then we got into a taxi and drove off to our apartment.
"Your gonna love it Marie , I just can't wait to show you." He said excitedly.
"Yup I can't wait too." I wasn't actually that excited for New York or moving here. I felt the feeling like I had left something behind .
The taxi dropped us at some building .
"Wow Scott I must say I like your taste."
"Wait till you see the house!" He rubbed his palms in excitement.
The apartment was amazing, it had two rooms and a coffee table, a big ass kitchen and a balcony with a fabulous sky view.
"I know how much you love watching the skies and everything so I took this apartment just for you."
"Thanks Scott ." we then hugged .
"I order pizza Marie? Or your going to cook?"
"Nah just order one, am tired as hell."
"Sure thang." 
"Tomorrow we're going to buy a car for you and me Marie ."
"Owh okay."
"Then your gonna go to school for these remaining months, finish then go to law school."
"Really?" I asked .
"Duuh, have u even forgotten that you were in school." He then rolled his eyes . Ugh the eye rolling prince again.
"Yeah can't wait for school." It was true tho to be honest, I haven't been to school for two months and I kinda missed math and the school vibes.
"Well then tomorrow you will ."

..............................

Don't forget to vote for my story