Part 1

Hey people, soooooo......there are probably going to be lots of spelling mistakes but please bear with me. One more thing please vote and comment. Thank you :) Hope you enjoy <3
Wrote this story three years back, was bored and didn't have anything to do so
if it's cringe yeah my excuse is that I was young 😂❤️ so don't judge also yeah.
*Currently editing*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marianas p.o.v

*Beep* The alarm went off. Damn I hate Monday mornings.
Me and my brother had moved into this small town in Texas. I took a quick hot shower and changed into some black leggings and a black blouse."Morning sunshine" My brother Scott said.

"whatever just drink your ...nevermind".I said referring to the mug he was holding.

"Cmon Marie " He said while rolling his eyes "lighten up a little ". " Haha, My boy what a beautiful morning how jolly i am today" I said faking a British accent and sounding fake pleased.

Scott simply laughed and rolled his eyes at me....again.

Damn what the fuck is wrong with this guy and rolling his eyes. He had been doing this for weeks now.Maybe something was wrong with his eyes. I thought in my head.

"Gather those boxes Marie" Scott said while referring to some boxes in the stairs .

Life had always been like this , me and Scott together, ever since our parents passed away. I was now 18.
Even tho I missed them, Scott filled that gap for me and treated me with love .

Even though he was annoying sometimes... We still managed to get along together "Can we take a break now ?" I whined

"No. Till we finish unpacking all the boxes then we will." Scott said.

"But my revenge will come my friend.... It surely will" I said while unpacking the boxes.

I was super tired when we finished and decided to just go sleep. Damn second day already in my new humble abode.

The next day was a school day. Ugh...just great .

I wasn't that pissed though considering it was one of my last months in high school and soon I was busting my big ass out of high school and moving into some big city in Spain , get a high job and marry some hot Spanish guy and dance and drink tequila every night.

Even though my dreams sounded a bit crazy...well who am i kidding? A lot crazy but I was prepared to achieve them.

I took a hot shower and then put some eyeliner and fixed my red curly hair. And wore some leggings with my blue top."Sup dawg" I yelled at Scott.

"You might wanna keep your hyper ass and voice down coz its still early in the morning" . Said Scott " Your the one who told me to lighten up a little didnt you?"

"Yeah but I didnt mean that you burst my precious ears " he said rolling his eyes.

"Farewell my friend" I said giggling. He then kissed me goodbye and I took my car and left.

I drove my convertible red Bentley, Yes I had a hot Bentley... Not to brag but my parents we're pretty rich before they died so they actually left plenty for us, so we we're well off.

I drove into the school's parking lot and parked my car on some open spot along with other cars, I must say tho, for a small town in Texas they really had a good taste in cars.

Maybe I wasn't the only one.People were staring at me as if I was some giraffe in a mini skirt.

I stepped inside. I really hope this goes well. I went straight to the office and met a middle aged woman. She gave me a pleasing smile.

"You must be Mariana Miller i believe." she said looking at her computer.

"Yeah and you are?" I asked.

" Mrs Jefferson, here's your schedule. A girl who's blonde named Sofia we'll escort you and show you around the school ", she said while adjusting her glasses.

Ugh just great.
"Hey you must be Mariana!" A squeaky voice squealed.
"Ha hey yeah urm...Sofia "
I said, my voice being dull.

"Omg am so happy that I got the chance to show you around!" She squealed.

Damn she needs to stop squealing before I loose it completely.

I mean, what was the big whoop about showing me around, its just Mariana not the queen.But maybe Scott was right. Maybe I needed to chill a little bit.

"Hahah yeah me too am glad too" I said We then walked into our class. I then introduced myself blah blah and then we sat for a math class.I don't wanna sound nerdy or anything but I really enjoyed math. It was always kinda fun to me.

After that I met some new friends and some hot ass guy called David.
After school I got into my car and went back home. I met Scott inside .

He looked tensed "What's wrong Scottie ?". I asked ." Hey urm I really need to tell you something"
"Neh not interested" I said sounding dead.

I could never remember the time that I was actually serious with my brother.

"No Marie its actually pretty serious okay?!. I am in a gang, not like a normal gang but like a dangerous gang you know what I mean." Scott said."I don't know what to say Scott"

"Well you just need to be carefull from now onwards."

"Kk Scott ".

************************************I woke up the next day and did my early morning routine as usual. I wore blue tight jeans and a crop top.I then got into my car and drove off to school.
But before I could even take a left turn, a black car drove past me and blocked my way .

Just as I was about to walk over to the car some men wearing black and tattoos approached me.

I started panicking and ran over to my car but unfortunately one held my hand.I tried to fight it but I couldn't , they were too strong for me.I felt uneasy and darkness took over me.