Part 4

Mariana's p

Mariana's p.o.v

I woke up and found a letter that; said ' wear these, Red '.
I opened the bag and found a blue skater dress, purse, a silver
necklace ,snowflake heels and another box.The dress was beautiful.
The other box had red lace panties,a laced bra and a  garter. Stupid boy.

Luke ! Hey Luke !" I yelled from inside .
"What's the matter Marie ?"
Luke came rushing.
"Well I think that you should tell your little Xavier friend that kidnapper's victims aren't dates too .
I mean, what am I? His girlfriend now?."
I rolled my eyes.
"Cmon Mariana just go. Xavier is really short tempered so you might not wanna piss the big guy off will yeah?.
Its his mom's party and am sure that your gonna have fun.
And besides, won't you need some air coz you've been inside the room for five days now." Luke insisted.
"Shit nuggets, what do you mean five days. So you mean that I have been laying unconscious here for the past four days?! What did you guys even give me?"
"Just some pill. It usually doesn't do that. But maybe it came out too strong for you."
He laughed
"You think? ,Okay I'll go to the stupid party."
He then left. So that means that I had the whole room for myself.
Mwahahaah .
I took a hot steamy shower and then waxed my body and cleansed myself.
I then wore my blue dress and heels."Yo Luke " I called."Urm what should I do with my hair?"
I asked "Hahahaah shave it off your head maybe?" He joked.
"Haha real funny." I giggled. "Daniella will help you with your hair ."Who's Daniella?.
"My girl." Luke blushed "Aaawhhh Lukey boy's got crushy crush aaawwwh." I teased .
"Haha shutup Marie." He started fidgeting."Okay okay fine fine ."

Luke then took me to his girl Daniella .
I really hope she turns out to be fun and not a crazy ass.
After opening the door. Luke introduced me to Daniella .
wow she was pretty. She had long black hair and a cute figure. No wonder why Luke fell for her."Hey Mariana, am Daniella." she hugged me. Wow pretty friendly too."Haha hey Dani." I smiled.
She sounded nice and I was sure that I was going to like her."Dani?."
"Uhuh , that's my new nickname for yah. I hope ya like it."
I cheered."Yeah I do but then its kinda new considering they all call me Daniella."
"Yeah coz they dumb." I teased.
"Ahahah ow yesss they aree." She said while holding a comb."Your hair is gorgeous." Dani complimented ."If only you knew my curly hair struggle then you wouldn't have complimented." "Cmon , am sure its not that bad."
"Yeah sometimes it behaves haha."After that I wore my makeup.I looked amazing no lie.
"Am sure Xavier will be fascinated by you." She assured."Haha." I said while leaving the room."Thanks Danilicious."
"Wow you even have a pet name for her . I have a feeling that you guys will be great friends" Luke jumped in.
"Yesss." Me and Dani both said it at the same time then started laughing at each other.