CHAPTER THREE - Youre hurting me.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but this is a warning. Near the end of the chapter there is rape and abuse, if you get easily triggered by this subject then please don't read.
Here's the chapter. Xx

THE NEXT DAY
Friday 15th June

"Come on girls work harder we have a competition in a few days" Caroline shouted at us. I hated her.

DAMONS POV

I was talking to Matt when I see Tyler looking at Elena in her cheerleading practise outfit. Which consisted on wearing shorts and a tank top. He was looking at her ass.

"Hey buddy, what you doing there?" I startled him clearly. "Oh n-nothing dude"
He stuttered. I hummed in annoyance. "You were checking out my girls ass, that's not nothing." I stated. "Well you can't stop me, I'll get her one day" he smirked. "Keep wishing buddy no one will, not even that new kid, whatever his name was, irrelevant I don't care." I scoffed.

"Isn't that him walking over to her" Tyler asked. "He's going to get it" I muttered walking over to them with my fists ready.

STEFANS POV

I looked for Elena and saw her sitting down on a bench. I guess they were on a break from practice. I walked over and sat next to her. "Hey, guess what" I smiled. "You can't be here" I saw her looking up at someone, I looked up to see Damon coming over with his hands balled up into fists.

"Stefan, please" she begged me to leave but it was too late. I saw her look down as she met eyes with Damon.

Is she scared of him?
Why is she scared?
You shouldn't be scared of the person you love.

I glared, looking back and forth between them. "Why are you still here?" He growled. "I came to talk to Elena alone meaning me and her, not including you so beat it!" "I'll be on the football field, I'll see you around Elena" i smiled a little at her. "Wait, you joined the team, great" he spoke sarcastically. I walked off leaving them, still wandering why she had fear in her eyes.

ELENAS POV

I was left alone with the devil, all I wanted was Stefan to come back so he couldn't hurt me. "I-" I was cut short by him. "What was he doing over here" he spoke ever so calmly, I thought he would be mad at me. I looked at him to see his eyes turning into a dark grey far from his bright blue eyes. I realised that I didn't answer him quick enough. "I'm already in a bad mood I suggest you answer" he snarled. I looked down. When I didn't answer he grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. "Your really asking for it today" he dragged me behind the bleachers.

I was scared, terrified even.

"This is the last time I'm going to fucking ask you, what was he doing-"

"Damon, I'm gonna need to borrow Elena we need to finish our tricks you guys can finish off you little sex thing later on" she rolled her eyes.

I didn't even care at that moment that i hated her I'm just glad that she came to my rescue from Damon.

"Hello, I don't like being ignored" she stated.