CHAPTER ONE - The Meeting

Empty Love.

I don't have the best writing skills so this won't be an award winning story but I'll try my best. Sorry if there are any mistakes feel free to correct me I won't get offended. Anywho here's the first chapter. :))

CHAPTER ONE

School. The one thing that every teenager in the world hates. Well especially me. I never knew at the time what a terrifying experience it would be for me but I survived, didn't i?

--

ELENAS POV

*beep beep*

7:00am
Ugh that dreadful sound I hear every morning that I have no choice but to wake up to.

I heard a beep on my phone. Someone texted me. I picked up my phone.

_____________________
Damon:
Hey babe, I'm picking you and Jeremy up for school. I'll be there at 8:00. X

Me:
Okay. We'll be ready. X
____________________

I put my phone back on the nightstand and I got out of bed, let me rephrase that 'I dragged myself out of bed' and into the shower to get rid of my sleepiness. When I finished I realised I had been in there way too long, it was now 7:30. I heard my mum shouting to tell me to hurry.

I changed into my casual style for today which was a white tank top that said 'good vibez' on it, dark blue skinny jeans and my white high top converse. I finished with hair and makeup. I checked the time it was 7:58.

I heard a beep, I had a text again.

_____________________
Damon:
Outside, you ready? X

Me:
Yeah. Two secs. X
_____________________

I ran downstairs. "Oh good your ready, Damons outside lets go" I said to Jeremy. I grabbed an apple and turned to him. "Okay, fine" he replied. He seemed to be in a bad mood. On the way to the door I asked "Are you okay Jer" "Yeah I'm good. I just don't like your boyfriend" He muttered the last part under his breath but I still heard it, i just scoffed and opened the door to see Damon. He gave me a hug and we kissed (longer than I thought). "Get a room I don't want to see that" Jeremy complained. "Well we could but we would be late for school" joked Damon. "Whatever" he replied and waited in the car. "He's just in a mood he'll be over it soon" "Yeah I hope so" we pecked on the lips, went in the car and drove to school.

--

When we arrived. Jeremy got out "I'll see you after school Elena" he said emotionless and walked off to his friends.

I sighed knowing he'll cool off soon, got out of the car and waited for Damon to round the car before I started walking towards the school entrance.

STEFANS POV

It was my first day at Mystic Falls High School it looked amazing, so friendly. I walked through the doors and hardly no one was here. I guess I'm early.

I came out of the office after getting my timetable and crashed right into someone. My bag dropped to the floor and I picked it up glaring at the culprit. Before I could have a go at the person responsible I looked into the most beautiful pair of brown eyes. "I-I'm sorry that was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going" she spoke with such elegance in her voice while gathering her books that fell to the floor.