Spencer

"Is that her date?" Sofia asked as she stared at Macey "I didn't think she had one... maybe he came in late," was she walking out on the plan, leaving me behind? "Well they look pretty cozy if they had just met each other... then again you two were also... is she just some slut that needs everyone?" She was looking for flaws in Macey in every where except for the one place there was one. "I think she just has this vibe about her..." "well I want that vibe Spence, I want to be her..." and she wants to be you. If she only fucking knew.

"The good news is that Sofia is jealous of you," she started laughing "yeah ok... Spence, this is my date, Matt... Blaise called in a favor and dragged him here," Matt laughed "Well something like that... but with less bribery." I flashed a fake smile, Macey was the only one here I wasn't actively trying to avoid for the most point, and that's ending...

"So are they dating?" Sofia held onto my arm staring at them "if I thought Macey was a threat to you I would tell you... but Matt, seems to have her attention..." she actually seemed kind of sad "you like her don't you," "we've gotten close, she's a fun person to know, connections... you know," she shook her head "Spencer I've known you since 1st grade, I know when you like a girl," obviously you don't " she's going back to New York after the wedding... what would the point of anything starting?" She smiled "listen I haven't pressed because, well I figured you can have a few of your own secrets... but you've liked someone for a long time and as far as I can tell you never did anything about it... but I don't see that anymore... all I see is you smiling when your with her, you laughing... I know it's stupid, but sometimes you just need to listen to what everyone else is saying... they may know something you don't," now was my moment, just lean in and kiss her, or say something... just do it, anything. "Noah..." his name made me stop 2 inches from her cheek "Noah! He's here... finally, Noah!!!!" She ran off leaving me hanging.

"I saw that," Devyn was shaking her head "and right when he came walking in... you missed your shot years ago... hell even a month or so ago things wouldn't of been great but it wouldn't be the day before her wedding," "I get that now..." I watched her arms wrap around Noah, kissing him as he spun her around, my heart falling apart with each spin. "You don't have a date for me on call do you? She can be a lesbian for all I care... just anyone that isn't involved in this mess..." she smiled "I knew you would see I was right... eventually, I'll call Sarah," I frowned "is she fun?" She laughed "remember that time that I called you from Las Vegas needing money?" I nodded "she's the reason we were there... she's like Macey, but a bit wilder..." I smiled "call Sarah,"

"You brought him back, must feel good." Nolan just stared at me "Noah's a complete jack ass," I watched as Noah worked the room with Sofia by his side, smiling with him "but he..." "is a great actor and liar... but she's under his spell, and there's nothing anyone can do until he screws up and she breaks... I mean there Macey is with a really good looking guy and all she wants to do is break... who is that guy?" I frowned "Matt," he laughed "do you like her or something?" I hit my hand on the railing of the balcony "why the hell can't anyone just let us alone... maybe two people can just become fast friends and..." they literally twirled out of everyone's sight and went down a hallway dancing "you were saying?" He asked "How's Cait?" I countered and he frowned "The absolute worst thing about the cubs besides their team...is their mascot... have you ever seen a bear play baseball?" I laughed "and a Yankee has?" He nodded "union soldiers invented it during the civil war," "how does that define them as Yankees?" He shrugged "they were being patriotic and therefore Yankees can be... they played it more than a damn bear would..." "then what about the mets?" I asked and He looked disgusted "what about White Sox ? Or Red Sox..." I frowned "I think the Canadians are playing hockey on tv in the bar," "were great at avoiding conversations Spencer... we should go into business," "doing what?" "So how are the stupid Blackhawks playing this season? Speaking of which when have you ever seen a Blackhawk play hockey?" I laughed leading him towards the bar, not that he didn't know where it was "let's get a drink in you Nolan... I think you need it," he smiled "I need a lot of things... one of them is going to take a whole lot more than a drink... it'll take many drinks... and many more after that," "I think that's called alcohol poisoning... not a good time." He smirked "but what good story started with a glass of water? Bartender 4 beers," "four?" He nodded "we have a long night ahead of us,"