Chapter 12

I hope you like it! 

Warning******** some sexual content. 

Nate POV

I woke up in Riley's bed. Riley's bed, but no Riley. I looked around the room, half- panicking, when I heard the shower run. I smiled. We didn't do much after I received the letter from Jayden except come back to her house and hang out. But it was still one of the best nights of my life. She even convinced me to watch the movie "A Walk to Remember" with her. Albeit, she had to kiss me senseless before I agreed to that chick flick, but I would do anything she wants when she kisses me like that. I can't help it. Aw, come on Nate! You sound like a whipped little p*ssy!  I rolled my eyes. Whatever, Riley's happy. 

I remember what Jayden wrote in his letter. That Jack's going crazy. I couldn't help but wonder if he's even got a clue where we were yet. Or if he would get bored of looking for us, so I could have a chance to help Jayden escape. 

Thinking hard about the predicament we were all in, I almost didn't notice Riley opening the bathroom door and walking out. Almost. She was wearing nothing but a towel and her hair was framing her face, dripping at the ends. Her cheeks were still flushed from the shower, and turned rose when she noticed my lustful stare. I couldn't help it! She's so sexy and she's not even trying! 

"Nate," she said a little out of breath. I imagined her panting for breath under me, moaning out my name and- I shook my head. Enough! I stood up and rearranged the "problem" occurring in my jeans to try to make it less noticeable. I walked over to her and let my fingers graze her hips, just barely touching her, loving the little growl I earned from her as she didn't like when I teased her. "I'm not going to school today." she said looking up at me. 

All traces of my earlier playfulness were gone. I could feel the concern showing in my face as I searched her face. "Are you feeling okay? Should I go get Sheila?" I said as I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her forehead, feeling if she had a fever. 

"I'm just not feeling up for it," she whispered, "My head kind of hurts." She was trying not to worry me, I could tell. It didn't work. "I'm getting Sheila. I'll stay with you, we can even watch 'The Notebook' this time if you want," I said smiling at her and she chuckled. "No Nate, I'm not letting you miss school for me. You should have the whole high school experience without me being a burden." 

"Riley, you know I'm just going to be worried about you all day if I go to school." I said, raising my eyebrows at her. She sighed and leaned her head on my chest, wincing slightly. My arms instantly were around her, careful not to jostle her in case I hurt her head. "I'll be fine I promise. It's probably just because I'm using my brain too much," she said and chuckled. She looked up at me. "Go to school, please Nate?" she said looking up at me from under her eyelashes. Aw f*ck not the innocent face! I sighed and kissed her forehead gently. "I'll go for the morning. But I'm leaving right after lunch. It's a compromise," I said while looking her straight in the eyes. She grinned and nodded, bringing my head down to her level to kiss me. 

She pulled away and ran her thumb across my lip. "I should probably get changed," she said. I winked at her and grinned. "You sure?" I asked her. She giggled and said, "You're going to be late, go!" I laughed and kissed her on the cheek one more time, and drove to school.