Chapter XXIII

Sana's POV

Obviously I was confused and of course Dubu too.

"Congratulations Ma'am haha. You just made my day! Well this is pretty rare for us to give something to couples but you're lucky Ma'am. I'm actually the owner of this restaurant and I am much pleased to see the both of you enter my restaurant. You're from Twice right?"

Wait. Owner daw? Nag kakamali lang yata ako ng rinig.

Nakita ko namang tumango lang si Dubu dahil medyo di pa din ma-process ng utak ko yung sinabi nang waitress a.k.a miss owner daw.

"Well I'm happy to see you haha. Actually I'm a fan of Twice and of course SaiDa haha. And it's nice to see that SaiDa really is real! How sweet of you Sana unnie!"

Then she showed us her cellphone. First, she showed us her phone case which is just a pastel pink jelly case with a Twice logo in it. Then she showed her lockscreen and it's a picture of Dahyun and I.

I think it's around Cheer up era. When our picture was taken by a DSLR haha. I was really amazed by how proud she is about us.

"Anyways, your dinner is now free. Please enjoy our meal here and choose any food that you want here in our menu! Enjoy! Annyeong! Oh and please Dahyun unnie, please don't get jealous anymore haha. I'm too young for Sana unnie!"

I'm still shocked pero natawa na lang ako sa sinabi niya. May nag guide sa amin na lalaki papunta sa reserved seat namin dahil special daw kami sabi ng owner.

I saw lots of paintings na naka-frame and some are portraits of Twice. But mostly pics of me and Dahyun are there. I bet siya ang nag drawing nito. Not bad, it's beautiful and looks awesome.

Ang swerte yata namin ngayon ah haha. But I'm still going to pay for our meal. Nakakahiya naman yata sa owner 'tong ginagawa nilang treatment sa amin.

"Squirrel! Iniisip mo? Yung owner na akala natin waitress ulit?"

Nagulat naman ako sa tanong niya. She shouldn't be that much right? I just told her na she'll be my future wife someday.

"Wow dubu ko~ I told you not to get jealous anymore. I just told that owner na you're my future wife. Don't you trust your unnie?"

I feel sad na hanggang ngayon nag seselos pa din siya. That's why I just bowed down my head and waited for her response.

"Unnie I'm sorry. I'm just playing around okay? Pero I admit that I was really jealous because you stared at her for a long time. So I just want to say that I'm really really sorry. I trust you unnie. I love you so so much."

Napangiti na lang ako sa sinabi niya. Kaya naman naisipin kong lokohin siya haha.

"Of course I'd stare at her. She's beautiful!"

Hinampas niya tuloy ako ng malakas haha. She's about to walk out but I held her arms and returned her back to her seat.

"But she's not as beautiful as you are my Dubu. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Of course aside from me, haha just kidding but I love you too Dubu. I'm only yours saranghae!"

She just smiled at me at nakita ko namang namumula na siya. Hinawakan ko ang dalawa niyang kamay at hinalikan ito.

Dubu ikaw lang ang gusto kong titigan araw araw. Hindi na ako mag hahanap pa ng iba.

💖💖💖

Kaya naman pala pumalakpak dahil natuwa masyado sa SaiDa. Haha kamusta ang new update? nakakakilig pa din ba? feeling ko ang boring na eh ㅠㅠ

Anyways happy long weekend sa mga readers na stressed na agad kahit mag iisang buwan pa lang sa school! Di ako makarelate huhu wala pa kaming pasok eh haha :( thank you readeeeers! Mahal ko kayoooo <3