Chapter twenty five

Hey guys so I'm going to be starting the third book very soon, I'm looking for some awesome covers and thought I'd have another contest like I did for this book. So if you want to make a cover for the third book send me a message! I'll be using the winner. 

Hope you all like this chapter, comment and vote to let me know your thoughts.

Chapter twenty five

I practically flew back to the car where Zalee was waiting impatiently. “Took you long enough,” she said with a teasing smile.

“I had to say goodbye,” I said more to myself as I watched the scenery fly by.

“You’ll come back won’t you?” She asked suddenly. “You won’t be gone all summer, right?”

“I don’t know,” I said startled because it was the first time I had considered that I’d even be getting on a plane, possibly leaving the country. “I guess it’s a good thing my parents always insisted we travel with our passports, right?” I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

“You will come back though? Right?” She persisted.

“Of course,” I said nodding. The rest of the car was spent in silence. It wasn’t awkward or sad, it was comfortable. She pulled up to the airport and helped me get my bag from the trunk. I hugged her and she squeezed back tight. I could feel her ribs through the hug and that was something I’d never noticed before. I smiled as she pulled away from me. “I have one last thing to ask you.” She nodded, motioning for me to continue. “Don’t tell my parents that I’ve left.”

“What?” She asked, confused.

“Make sure that no one says anything about me leaving…they can’t find out. Not yet.”

“I’ll make sure no one ruins it,” she smiled. “Now go get him…make sure it’s not too late.”

“Goodbye Zalee,” I said before turning to sprint inside.

“Goodbye Lissa!” I heard her call after me before the airport doors closed behind me.

I came to a halt near a screen that had the flights schedule on it.

If I was Trey, where would I go?

Where had he talked about? I had mentioned Paris but he had said something about going to…damn where did he say he wanted to go?

I ran a hand through my hair someone bumped into me and she grabbed my arm to steady me. “I’m so sorry!” She said in a high pitched voice. “I should really learn to watch where I’m going.”

“It’s fine,” I said waving her away as I looked back at the flights. “Wait!” I said stopping her. “What does your sweatshirt say?”

“Seattle?” She said skeptically. “It’s a great place, a little rainy but that have great coffee and-“