Chapter twelve

Ok so I'm sick and super busy soooo im gonna be mean and I'm not gonna update until I get 75 comments. I know you guys can do it! Love you all! Thanks for reading! Hope you like it. Vote and comment! 

Chapter twelve

I woke up with bright sunlight shining in the window. I stretched out but noticed that someone was lying next to me. I turned to see Trey still fast asleep.

I shrieked before rolling out of bed and hitting the floor. I pushed myself to my feet as he bolted upright in bed, startled.

I noticed he was shirtless and I quickly looked down to make sure all of my clothes were on. Which they were. Thank god.

I sighed with relief as I realized we hadn’t slept together in that way. Although last night came flooding back to me along with a head ache. I remembered someone telling me that Dean had spiked my drink. I remembered nearly falling up the stairs and into Trey’s room thinking it was my own. I remember looking around Trey’s room and laughing with him before we stopped talking and the next thing I knew I was waking up in his bed. Luckily fully clothed but we had still kissed.

“You took advantage of me!” I accused him as he rubbed his eyes.

“What?” He asked still groggy.

“I was on something and you knew it! You shouldn’t have kissed me!”

“I didn’t see you protesting,” he sneered.

“Yeah, because I was under the influence!”

“It’s not like I forced you into anything,” he shot back. “Trust me you weren’t complaining.”

“That’s not the point, Trey!” I shouted at him. “You should have put me back in my own room!”

“I tried!” He yelled getting to his feet and walking closer to me. “But you wanted to look around.”

“You still shouldn’t have kissed me,” I said crossing my arms.

“Actually that parts a little foggy for me,” he grinned. “Maybe it was you who kissed me. But seeing as how you were ‘under the influence’ I guess we’ll never actually know because you’re not a reliable source.”

Damn him.

“Sometimes I really hate you,” I said between gritted teeth.

“You’re so cute when you’re mad,” he smiled. He put his hands on either side of my face and kissed me again.

I made a sound of protest before pushing him away. “Will you stop that?” I snapped before stomping out of the room and into my own bedroom. I was going to plop down on my own bed before my reflection caught my attention.

I walked closer to it and pushed some of my hair aside. I had a dark purple bruise on my neck.

God dammit Trey.

I groaned again before throwing myself on my bed.

He was never going to let this one go. Although it wasn’t that bad. We hadn’t slept together, we just kissed. For a long time.

No big deal.

Right?

***************

Later after a lot of cover up, I was down stairs sitting on the couch as Zalee sprinted down the stairs. “Guys! I’m bored,” she said sitting down next to me.

“Not our problem,” Jace said not looking up from his lap top.

“I could always give you drugs again,” I offered shrugging. Everyone shot me rather horrified looks and I put my hands up in defense. “It was a joke.”