chapter 8

I looked at my phone, any second now ally would be here. Ryan drove me here and he's sitting in the car I wanted to surprise her.

I was pacing back and forth, finally I see the plane land. I was screaming on the inside, not being around Ally for a week is like a spider not being able to eat it's fly.

She came down the escalator with one of her bags in her right hand. She saw me and her smile grew so big any human alive wouldn't be able to match hers. It scared me a little.

Once she got past all the people she ran as fast as she could, dropping her luggage and knocking me down to the ground.

"Emily! I missed you!" Then she leaned down and kissed my cheek till it indented my face.

I said with a smushed face "missed you too! Can't breathe." I tried pushing her off.

She laughed and stood up "so Emily, I took you up on your offer to take Kristen to the beach."

I laughed and knew what she was already going to say.

"We were there for 20 minutes and every second of if I had to listen about how a guy she met on Saturday night made her scream and she went into detail with how she moaned, do you want to hear it.?" I stopped her by cupping my hand over her mouth.

"Ally I swear, of you speak another word about her I will shove sand in your mouth and put duck tape over it."

She closed her mouth and pretended to zip her lips shut. I started laughing again.

"Sooooooo now that we are done talking about krist..." I gave her an evil look to make her not even say her name. Saying Kristen was like saying Voldemort in our world.

"So as I was going to say," she stopped in between giving me her famous Ally Glare. "when am I going to meet this Ryannnnnnnnn kid?" I could feel her smiling behind me.

"Well sooner than you think you are."

"Good! I was beginning to think I wasn't going meet the poor fellow."

"I wonder whyyyyyy?" I bent down to grab her bags.

"Oh common I won't scare him! I will just make sure he has some respect for my best friend," she said calmly. I looked at her and her eyes were big, and her mouth was kind of open showing she was serious.

We walked toward the door and it automatically opened and the cool air came crashing down on us from the ceiling, just like it did when I got here, that still never gets old!

I automatically connected my eyes with Ryan as he leaned against the car and smiled at me.

Ally looked up at me "you know there's a guy to your right looking you up and down with the biggest smile?"

I laughed at this because she had no clue that she was about to meet Ryan, but we started walking toward him.

Ally looked at me like I was crazy "okay I know he's hot and all but don't don't confront him?!"

I just didn't say anything and we approached Ryan.

As Ryan and I looked in each others eyes smiling, I could see ally out of the corner of my eye with her mouth so wide open she could probably fit her whole fist in her mouth.

Ryan reached out and grabbed my hand, he slowly laced his fingers through mine. Where they fit perfectly.

Ally being her usual self said "okay if guys are this nice in Hawaii I'm moving here, oh I see a hot guy over there! I'm going to go see if he does the same thing." she started walking away, but I quickly stopped her before she creeped that poor attractive guy out.