Chapter 7-meeting the pack and first shift

When we got back to the pack house there were at least two hundred members already here, there was older people and people around my age 18 or so... but there was no children wow I guess me and Aaron will be the ones responsible for the start of the next generation, this made me nervous would I be a good mother.

I mean I absolutely adore children and babies but I've only ever babysat for a few hours at a time and the mother was usually back before they started to get upset, it really freaked me out when babies cry because I didn't know what to do to help calm them down and this makes me panicked.

"You will be an amazing mother" Aaron whispered into my ear as he would his muscular arm around my slim waist.

"Thank you" I said back before turning around in his arms and pecking him on the lips.

Thalia and Casey ran up to me and were complaining about my windswept hair and kept muttering things I couldn't even couldn't even understand

Next thing I know I'm upstairs and my hair and makeup is being redone.

Aaron was at the bedroom door and told me that we had to go downstairs now to meet the pack, my hands were shaking and I was terrified that the pack wouldn't accept me.

"It's okay baby, they will love you I promise" he told me while kissing my hands and hugging me close to him. we descended the stairs and walked out the Door that lead to the backyard which had a lit up stage. as we approached the pack members at the front of the crowd bowed their heads and as a sign of respect.

Aaron walked up the three steps that lead up to the platform and I followed the path he took while my hand was firmly in his warm one. when we at the centre of the stage we approached the stand and art on began talking to the huge crowd there must have been about a thousand members!

"As you all know I found my mate" he proudly stated to the pack

"Her name is autumn hicks and she is your new Luna".

I took a step forward and said "hello" and immediately the whole pack burst out into cheers and whooped.

"We have recently discovered that autumn is part werewolf so she will be shifting today as it is her 18th birthday therefore I ask you to help me to protect your Luna as she will be vaulter able and weak following the first shift as you all know" he said seriously "we suspect that the process will begin in 2 short hours in the mean time you can all form a line and meet your new Luna individually, just keep in mind that she is not to be overwhelmed or the shift may be sooner than expected" he said then asked me if I was okay with meeting the pack in a soft voice I just simply nodded then rested my head on his chest while wrapping my arms around his muscular torso.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 2 hours now since I started to meet each member of the pack individually with my mate by my side, this made me feel more at home in this new life I found myself in.

I checked the time on my iPhone and pan kicked when I seen that it was 11:45 and I was going to be in excruciating pain in about 15 minutes was not a welcomed thought in my mind.

The next pack member was a slutty girl who was bleach blonde and had clothes on that were 2 sizes too small revealing too much if you ask me, she ignored me and attempted to flirt with Aaron , yeah right like an Oompa Loompa would ever be attractive to my mate he was mine.

"Don't worry alpha, if it doesn't work out you can always make me Luna, I actually grew up in a pack and I'm not weak like your pathetic ugly mate over there" she said In a high pitched nasally voice.

"I love her, she is my mate you do realise that you could never be compared to her" he said angrily

"Yeah right your just using her to get an heir than I can step in as stepmom or we could just pretend that the phobia mine" she said while trailing her fake nails up his chest.