Dear mate of mine

• Dedicated to my smurf

Not really good at these things oh well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumns POV

"Mine" a deep raspy voice says from behind me, I feel a soft warm hand caress my cheek then he gripped my jaw gently and turned me to face him.

"Wha-" I started to say but I was distracted by sheer adoration that his eyes were showing.

"Mate" he whispers softly then he softly turns me around, burrows his head in my neck and inhaled deeply, then sighed. All I could think is why is this man touching me and claiming me as his property?!

What does he mean by 'mate'?

Mystery POV

~~~~~~~~~

I was doing a perimeter check with my beta Henry when I smelled the most amazing scent,

'Whats wrong man' Henry asked through the pack link

"mate, go find mate" my wolf screamed at me

'Mate' I replied through the pack link before leaving my stunned beta behind me while I ran in the direction of my mate.

'Good luck man' I heard Henry call through pack link before I blocked him out and focused on finding the love of my life, of corse I would love her I've been waiting for the day I would meet her since I found out about having a mate when I was eleven.

I could see her in the pitch black of the night she was scared I could hear her irregular breathing the way the light from her phone shook.

I ran over when I noticed that she had slowed down and was no longer running.Why is she out here so late, alone anything could happen to her?

All these thoughts rushed through my head as I walked closer to her breathing in her intoxicating scent- mint, I love mint. you see everyone has a scent that is natural although we may wear perfumes and fragrances to werewolves we can still smell the natural scent mine is chocolate, we complement each other! I was gushing like a girl.

I moved closer to her "MINE" my wolf said in a deep raspy voice his words coming out of my mouth I heard her gasp so I closed the distance and caressed her cheek and delicately grasped her chin in my hand.

"Mate" it was me who said it this time

~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Hope this was okay... I will try and update tomorrow or later tonight