Chapter 10- mum

2 weeks later
~~~~~

Aaron

~~~~
We had just gotten back from the visit to the doctors, since it was likely that Autumn would be pregnant after our mating we waited a few days after her period was supposed to be due and we got the results back.
We are pregnant.

We haven't told he pack yet but they could probably tell because he scent has changed slightly and she is glowing.
However as excited as I am about it, it was painful to watch my mate being sick I held her hair back with my left hand and put into a ponytail with a hair tie that I had kept on my wrist for the last couple of hours I case she threw up again.

With my right hand I rubbed soothing curled on Autums back and spoke words of encouragement to her.

She finally stopped vomiting and rested her forehead on her arm that was clutching the toilet with a death grip and asked me to get her some mouthwash through the mate link.

Reaching up I got the bottle down and unscrewed it for her and poured some into a tumbler and handed it to her.

Helping her stand up she stumbled to the sink and rinsed out her mouth before turning around and clutching onto my white t-shirt and sobbing into my shoulder and leaving a tear puddle... not that I mind.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bed and laid down and pulled her onto my chest while she continued to cry her heart out .

I ended up suggesting that she should call her mother although she doesn't know about me or the fact that we are both werewolves...

This may be a difficult phone call. After I made the suggestion Autumn asked me to bring her phone over I reluctantly left her to cross the room to pick up her iPhone then rushing back to her I handed her the phone then got in bed, pulled her to my side, kissed her temple then told her I would be here to support her and that no matter what I will always be here for her.

she dialled the number and put it on speaker so that I could hear ( I think she forgot l I could hear anyways with my enhanced hearing ). when her mum picked up the phone, they shared a brief hello, I nudged her arm slightly with mine and she looked at me then took a deep breath. " mum, I have to tell you something...I'm a werewolf, I found my alpha mate and...

we are pregnant"

~~~~~~

Looks like the cats out the bag... How do you think her mum will react, does her mum know about werewolves? is she one herself or does Autumn and Aaron have a lot of convincing to do to make this believable? read on to find out