💔💔 You Always See Her 💔💔

Hello guys! So I listened to this song and I got super inspired to do this. It's short and angsty but that's ok.

LANCE'S POV

My eyes flittered open, my head light and foggy. I flinched to the light of the room made me flinch but I quickly adjusted. I noticed my weird clothes. Was I just in the healing chamber? Why? My brain flashed back to the huge fight and sighed. "Oh yeah." I noticed everyone huddled towards the center of the room. I stumbled towards them and saw Pidge and Allura...what were they doing? "You guys having a time race or something?" My tongue sort of tumbled over the words. Hunk groaned. "Lance  shh we are trying to -- LANCE!" Everyone jumped to hug me and I laughed. "Geez i'm ok alright?"

Hunk finally let go and everyone crowded me. I noticed Keith edging the outskirts of our little group hug. I wonder if he missed me. "Oh I am so glad you're ok!" Allura smiled sweetly. "You were in the chamber for four days, you need food. Lets all go to the dining hall and get you some food." I smirked cheekily. "Dinner? Talking? Are you asking me out on a date?" She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples. "Kieth!" I heard Shiro whisper sharply, then I heard the doors close.

I turned and noticed Keith had left. I caught the look of hurt on Shiro's face. He looked regretful, pained. Pidge was looking at me with annoyance. I furrowed my brows and mouthed 'what' to her. She rolled her eyes and stormed off. I wonder what's up with everyone...

KEITH'S POV

My footsteps echoed off the wall angrily. I quickly turned the corners, hiding my mini-tears pricking at my eyes. "I am stupid." I gritted my teeth and ran into my room. I jumped into the bed and crumpled the sheets into my fists. I let myself cry, let myself feel the ache in my heart. It wasn't fair, it isn't fair. My chest gave a heave, and then my breathes evened out and I was able to calm my crying face. I still clutched the sheets tightly to my chest. Didn't he know? Didn't he realize how much I care? Nothing I do is enough. Never enough to be like her. He always sees her.  I stayed by that healing chamber every night, I checked every day, I always made sure he was ok. Never her. It's always me. Why doesn't he see that?

I always watch out for him. Always. I want him to notice. I want him to...to love me back. Was that too much? I took deep breathes. He always seemed to push me away, always seemed to think im his enemy or something. My heart ached. Everyone could see it. He cant. Whatever hell this is, I want out. It's too much. My palms dug into my eyes and I cried again. The hot tears stung me. Not as much as he did though. I turned on my side and curled into a ball. "Lance..." My voice sounded jagged and broken. "See me. God please, see me..." 

He cant see me. I want him too. He probably never will. He will always see her...

Yeah this isnt my best but I just had to get the idea down. I might re-do this later but idk