😊😈FUCK YOU!😈😊

;WARNING(S); Smut, Cussing.

KEITHS POV

"DAMN IT LANCE!" I threw goo at him again. He growled and got right in my face. "YOU WANNA GO MULLET-HEAD!?" I shoved him. Everyone was busy and no one was here to stop this. I was actually a little curious on where this fight will go. Lance shoved me back. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT KEITH?" I got right back in his face. "I am going to kill you." I whispered at a dangerous octave. Lance scoffed. "Wow. Edgy emo kid gets even more edgier."

I gaped at him. "Oh...FUCK YOU!" I snapped. Lance put a hand on his hip and one hand over his chest. "Fuck me? Fuck me?? You better fuck me." I stopped and stared....What did he just say? "W-What?" Lance gripped my wrist. "Lets go." I blushed and blinked. "I-Wait-This-"

He dragged us into his room. I snapped out of my shock. "Lance what the hell are you doing?" In the blink of an eye he had me pinned against the wall. "You dont know how hot you are when you get angry." Lance panted in my ear. I supressed a shiver. "Lance-" I stopped as he licked a stripe up my neck. I shoved him back. "Lance, we're supposed to hate eachother." I argued, struggling with the fogginess of arousal.

Lance sighed and looked at his hands, suddenly shy. "I know...but..." I scoffed. "What? NOW your bashful? Spit it out-" "I love you." Lance hung his head lower. I blinked at him. "W-What?" "I love you. I have ever since we rescued Shiro." I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to process the information presented to me. "But you always flirt with girls?" Lance shrugged. "Im bisexual. And it was also to get your attention."

I rubbed my face and took a deep breathe. "Lance-" "You know what? Forget it. Im sorry that I told you. I shouldve kept my big mouth shut." Lance stood and went to his door. "Lance. Wait-" "Please dont try to fix this. It will only make me feel worse." Lance opened his door. I started to get angry. "Lance. Listen-" "Why? I dont want any pitty." I growled and shut his door. "Shut. Up."

He seemed to listen and stopped talking. I gathered my thoughts and tugged at the bottom of my shirt. "Lance....I....I love you too." He looked at me incrediously. "What?" I gulped and repeated myself. "I love you Lance fucking Mclane. I love you." He stood and approached me quickly. My gut dropped in fear as I recognized that this might be a prank. "Lance, wait-" My sentemce was cut off by Lance smashing our lips together.

I moaned louder than intended and immeadietly kissed him back. He ran his hands up and down my sides and pulled me closer. "I. Love. You." Lance mummbled against my lips. I gasped for air as he sucked along my jaw-line. "Love you too idiot." I ran my hands through his hair and was almost painfully kissing him now. He gripped my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him slam us into the wall.

He pulled back. "Do you want to continue?" He asked softly. I was suprised ar how mature and gentle he was. I gulped and nodded. "Please." He swung us around and laid us unto the bed. Things quickly started getting heated again as he made a large hickey on my collar-bone. He crawled unto me and started straddeling my hips. I threw my gead back and moaned. "A-Ah~! L-Lance." I gripped his hips and started grinding our buldges together.

He whined in pleasure and rolled his hips. "O-Oh. K-Keith!" He almost ripped my pants as he threw them off of me, along with his own clothes. We got naked in record time and continued. Most of this was just creating friction. Creating wonderful, gut-twisting, pleasurable wet friction. We rolled around the bed, trying to find any new position to create more friction. Lance panted above me. "K-Kieth...please let me take you." Lance moaned while humping our erections together.

I whined in pleasure and threw my head from side to side. "Yes! Oh yes please." He slid off of me for a minute and grabbed a lube bottle. Pre-cum was everywhere and made our thighs slick. Lance quickly lubed up his three fingers and inserted one. I hissed at the new sensation. "Are you ok?" Lance asked while slowly pumping his finger in and out of me. I gasped. "Yes. Its j-just wierd." He inserted another and licked some pre-cum off of my hips. "Let me help you then." I gripped his hair as he took some of my manhood into his mouth.

His warm mouth around my cock felt amazing, and was almosst tipping me over the edge. "L-Lance i-im close." I moaned and moved his head down farther. Before I could cum, Lance removed his mouth and positioned himself at my entrance. He spread my legs and held my thighs in place. "Are you ready?" I nodded. He slowly started to enter me. I gasped at the pain and fisted the sheets. I felt my body stretching, openining painfully to the new object. Tears rolled down my face and I let out a tiny cry.

Lance immeadietly stopped and wiped away my tears. "Im sorry. We're almost there. Tell me when your ready." I didnt trust my voice so I just remained silent. He continued to whisper sweet nothings to me and wipe my tears. I took in a ragged breathe and nodded. "Move." I let out another cry as he fully seated himself in me.

He panted and screwed his eyes shut, reatraining himself. I adjusted to the new object inside me and nodded. He saw the signal and started to slowly thrust in and out of me. I reminded myself to breathe and started to moan again. "F-Faster." I pleaded and gripped his biceps. He grunted and began to pick up the pace. I groaned in pleasure and wrapped my legs tighter around him. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Lance!" I couldnt stop my sounds of pleasure as he slammed into me. He moaned loudly. "Keith...I-Im about to..ohhh KEITH!" Lance leaned forward and slammed into my special spot.

I gasped and pulled worked my hips against him. "YES! Right there!" Lance adjusted himself and slammed into that spot again. My vision went blurry with overhwelming pleasure as he slammed there over and over. Before I could warn him I came all over our stomaches and cried out his name. My orgasm triggered his own and I felt him fill me up inside. He rode out his high and collapsed unto me.

We laid there and panted, sweaty and weak from our orgasms. Lance kissed my neck softly. "I love you Keith." I kissed his cheek. "I love you too Lance." I hissed as he tenderly removed himself from my sensitive hole. He plopped down beside me and pulled me close. I cuddled him and drifted off into a nice sleep...

SORRY IF THIS SUCKS! LOL.