😈😊 BAD KITTY 😊😈

AND NO THIS ISNT KINKY....LITTLE SHITS. 😂😂😂 (if you dont know me, im not being mean I am just a wierd potatoe. Carry on).

OH, AND DO YOU GUYS BEED WARNINGS?? I MEAN OFCOURSE ILL HAVE SMUT AND STUFF, BUT DO YOU NEED IT FOR CUSSING OR OTHER THINGS? PLEASE TELL ME.

;WARNING; CUSSING (smut warning in title)

LANCES POV

I looked at Shiro excitedly. "Your kidding"? He shook his head. "Im completely serious". Hunk smiled. "So we actually have a free day? No going off on any missions? No nothing"? Shiro smiled warmly. "No nothing". Pidge smiled and threw his arms up. "FINALLY"! We all couldnt fight the large smirks on our faces. A free day. No rushing off for a mission on some distant and weird planet. No kicking any alien ass today. This would be great. I looked at Keith from across the 'living room'. He was sprawled out on the 'couch' not really paying attention. I stood and stretched trying to get him to look at me. He finally saw me and I discreetly nodded towards the door way. His eyes lit up in confused amusement and he stood with me. "Im going to go train". He stated and I nodded. "Me too". Pidge and Hunk nodded us off, absorbed in their own conversation. Once safely out of sight I took his hand and tugged him along faster. I stopped us once we got to a perfect hiding spot. He put on his special smile only I got to see and laughed. "What is it"? I just shrugged. "Cant I be with my boyfriend for once"? He rolled his eyes. "Lance we're together all the time, idiot". I slipped my hands into his thick hair. "Shut up".

With that I pulled him into a slow kiss, taking in the feeling of his soft lips on mine. He hummed against my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled him closer and licked along his bottom lip asking for entrance. He accepted my request and we fought for dominance. Keith lost in the end and he moaned into my mouth, wrapping his tongue around mine. I moaned loudly, my hands roaming his body and coming to rest on his amazing ass. He smirked against my lips and we pulled back for air. I smirked back. "We have a free day you know". He nodded "Hmmm I know". I thought of a perfect place to go. I pulled him back really close to me. "Lets go in a lion this time"? He seemed weirded out by the idea. "Why? Thats weird Lance". I rolled my eyes. "Look Pidge and Hunk are too close to our rooms. We both know we're too loud for that. And where else could we go thats truley safe? Plus itll be hot and tight..." I gripped his ass and whispered in his ear. "Just you and me, alone in that small compartment. Pressed up against eachother with sweat and heat. No space". Keith now seemed completely won over and he nodded. "Ok lets go". I giggled as he tugged us towards the 'Lions Den'. "A little impatient are we"?

He mummbled a shut up and quickly rushed us inside his lion. I sat down on the seat and yanked him into my lap. We quickly got back to what we were doing before. I kissed him roughly. My hands roaming all over his chest, back, arms, ass. Taking him in greedily. He moaned and grinded down on me. I rolled my hips up to meet his perfectly. Creating a rough, pushing and pulling friction. Keith grinded faster and had his head thrown back in bliss. I worked my tongue and teeth leaving a large mark on his neck. "L-Lance! No marks i-in obvious places". Keith ended in a moan as I stripped his shirt off. Holy shit it really was hot. I was already starting to sweat. I then stripped my own off. I groaned as our slick chests rubbed against one another. He stood up again and ripped his pants off, me doing the same. In a flash we were both in our boxers and on eachother again.

"Ohhh Lance! Now, n-need you n-now". He huffed out. I couldnt speak and only moaned loudly in response. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pushed our hips harder together. The sound he made making my vision blurry with lust. "H-Hurry up idiot"! He moaned humping into me. I laughed. "Impatient are we"? I squeezed a hand inbetween our constant moving hips and palmed his erection. "Mmm~"!! He pushed into the hand. I had reached my hand into his boxers when we both heard a loud growl. Wait, was the lion ON? He cant be...right? I didnt really have time to think about it as we were suddenly moving and air born. We screamed and landed on the ground hard. I looked back up at the red lion to see its open mouth quickly re-shut. I groaned in pain and sat up, stunned. We both slowly looked at eachother in shock. "U-Uhm what just happened"? Kieth stared at his lion increduliously. I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled. "I have no idea". We smirked at eachother then heard foot-steps. We suddenly realized where we were and what had been occurring and sprang up, looking for a place to hide. "Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck"!! I muttered looking to Keith for an idea. He looked just as terrified and grabbed my hand. We bolted into the next room, not even looking at where we were going. The automatic door quickly slid shut behind us. We looked at eachother and sighed "That was a close one-". "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING"?! Our heads snapped forward to the middle of the room.

My knees shook as I looked at everyone in the room. Literally, everyone was in the room. Excpet for Allura, which is probably who we heard earlier. Shiro stood in the middle of the room, eyes wide in shock. Pidge had a knowing look and seemed nonchalant. Hunk was staring at the floor with determination and had a beet red face. Coran had a slack jaw and was uttering incoherent words. Keith squeaked and I became very self-concious of my boxers. We both quickly tried to cover ourselves. "H-Hey guys". I squeaked out, my voice cracking. Shiro looked between us "What is going on he-"?? "WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR"!? Coran finally blurted. Keith blushed a deep crimson. "I-I...We...Uhm I-Its just...Ah...". Keith tripped over his words terribly, failing at any sentence he started. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Just stop. Ill tell them, ok"? Keiths blush grew and he just nodded. I took a deep breathed and grabbed Keiths hand. "Ok im just going say it. Me and Keith are dating". It was silent for a momment, until Pidge stood up and laughed. "About time! Ive been waiting on that for fucking ages". I just blinked at his comment and said nothing. Pidge chuckled. "Well congrats guys. If thats all then Ill be on my way". He just walked out of the room with a smile. After he(she) left everyone else slowly recovered. Shiro grasped the bridge of his nose. "So wait, you both are dating"? I nodded "Yes". Hunk coughed. "But you hate eachother"? He stated, still staring at the floor. I shook my head. "No. We couldn't suddenly stop being mean to eachother without you guys noticing". "How long"? Coran asked, still perplexed. "2 years". Ketih finally spoke. Everyone went silent again. "How could I not notice this? 2 years"? Shiro mumbled. I gulped "You...you wont spilt us apart will you? Its ok if you hate me or if you dont ever talk to me again. Or even kick me out of the castle. I dont care. But please, dont punish Keith or take him away from me. I love him". I looked at Keith then, knowing every single word I said was true. He smiled back and gave my hand a squeeze. "I love you too".

"I would never hate you buddy. Same for you Keith" Hunk stood "I dont care who you two love, as long as you both are happy. And you clearly are. I support you 100%". I teared up at Hunks words. "Thanks buddy". He smiled back at us both and shurgged. Shiro sighed. "Of course I wont spilt you both up. It isnt my decision who you love. Its just a shock, thats all". Shiro gave a small smile. Coran was laughing. "That goes for me aswell! It was quite a shocker, but I think you both make a great couple"! I chuckled. "Thanks Coran". Shiro coughed "Now, uhm, could you both please go get some clothes on"?  I blushed along with Keith and we finally hurried back to our rooms.

"Well that went great"? Keith asked, totally stunned. I laughed "I know, I expected them to freak out". Keith nodded and flopped down on his bed. I flopped down beside him and stroked his hair. Kieth bit his lip. "Lance...what you said in there...it was so sweet". I blushed. "O-Oh thanks babe". Kieth shook his head and sat up. "No, no Lance I really mean it. I love you so much and hearing you say all of that..." Keith trailed off. I stroked his face. "I love you." He smiled and pulled me into a slow kiss. I happily kissed back, feeling so much happiness it seemed surreal. He pulled away and got under the covers. "Come on lets take a nap". "As you wish mullet-head". I got under the covers and wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled into my neck and took a deep breathe. Soon we were both sleeping happily....