💔💔Dont Want You💔💔

***HEY, I JUST WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR THIS. THIS IS AN ANGST CHAPTER, SO PREPARE FOR TEARS. OK BYYYEEEE***

;WARNINGS; Mild Violence. Gay shaming. Gay name calling.

LANCES POV

I took deep breathes and tryed to calm myself. I looked in the mirror and put on a smile. "Itll be okay." I mumbled weakly as I picked up some flowers Pidge and I had found on our last trip and recited my little speech I had. "U-Uhm..Keith I really...er I mean I think that you...oh quiznack."

I sighed and set the flowers aside, hanging my head in my hands. Today I was going to tell Keith how I feel about him...we've been growing so close and I feel I should tell him. I think he loves me too, but im just so scared. Would he hate me? Would he punch me? ...Or maybe he really likes me, and ill be happy.

I picked back up the flowers and finally exited my room...

*********

LANCES POV

I finally spotted Kieth in the training room with Shiro and I hid the flowers behind my back. "Uhm Keith? Can I speak to you for a moment?" Keith and Shiro both stopped. Keith looked to Shiro, who nodded. "Sure. Whats up?" Keith wiped his fore-head and exited the training room with me. 

I gulped and lead us into a secluded room. "I have something to confess." Keith crossed his arms and raised his brow. "What did you do?" He half joked. I shook my head. "I didnt really do anything." Keith looked even more confused and sighed. "Alright. Im listening."  I took a deep breathe and began.

"Keith, I-I have been meaning to tell you this for a while. And I cant really beat around the bush anymore, so im just going to say it. Keith Kogane...I think I have fallen in love with you."

I held out the flowers and felt my chest weigh down with anxiety.

Before I knew what had happened the flowers were suddenly smacked out of my hands. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Keith turned away from me. My heart shattered as I picked up the flowers. "K-Keith, just tell me what I need to change a-and I will-." I feebly held up the flowers again and stepped towards him.

He whipped around and shoved me. "Dont come near me!" Tears were streaming down my face. "W-Whats wrong?" The look of disgust on his face made my stomache twist. "Whats wrong? Whats wrong? Lance, a boy cant love a boy!! Its disgusting! And, even if I did like guys, as if I would fall for you. You always annoy me and pester me. I thought we could be friends, but I see now that that cant happen."

I gasped for air and dropped the flowers. My heart felt so torn, so mangled, I couldnt even breathe. "K-Keith it d-doesnt matter who you love. It isnt disgusting. B-But I will put it aside if we can still be friends." Keith stepped back as I moved forward. "GOD are you that thick?? I cant be friends with a queer. Especially one that 'loves' me."

I was sobbing now. "P-Please, Keith-." He shoved me again and I fell to the ground. His face was red with anger. "Dont say my name EVER again!! Amd stay AWAY FROM ME!" He kicked the flowers at me and stomped away.

I sat up slowly, adrenaline and shock running through me. My head hurt from pain, inside and out. With shaky hands I picked up my now ruined bouqet and cluchted it to my chest. I sobbed louder, not even trying to wipe away the tears. "W-What d-did I do w-wrong? W-Whats wrong with me? Why does he h-hate me so much?" I whispered my heart-wrenching questions into the air, recieving no reply.

My mind started to race. 'Will he tell the team? Will they hate me? They wont ditch me, will they?' I shook with a new fear at the thought of losing the closest thing I had to a family out here, all because of my love for Keith. I wasnt sure of what to do, so I just remained where I was. Crying until it hurt. Then crying some more.

'I guess no one would love or want a dissapointment...'

****YAY! TEARS! ....IM HORRIBLE. ANYWAYS BELOW IS WHERE I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS ONESHOT. IDK THE EXACT CREDITS, SO PLEASE DONT KILL ME. OK BBYYYEEEE.

 OK BBYYYEEEE