7. Outlaws [EDITED]

Emily glanced up from her position on the ground, "You never know who's going to turn up so we have to look good. We have a reputation to uphold."

I suddenly felt nervous - I had prepared myself for ten people, no more than that. I had never actually been to a high school house party but then again, this wasn't a high school house party. If the guys were all twenty one, that means more likely than not anyone else showing up would be twenty one or even older.

Idina, always the voice of compassion, seemed to notice how anxious I looked and gently touched my arm. "It's fine," she told me, with a small smile. Since meeting her a few days ago, she seemed more comfortable in talking around me. "I was scared too when I first went to a house party but really, drinking helps."

"Drinking?" I hadn't even thought about drinking. I don't drink. I never have.

"You don't drink?" Lisa asked, skeptically and raising an eyebrow.

"I mean... I guess I never tried," I said.

Andy appeared with a small mini wardrobe of outfits draped over her arm and dropped them on the bed, walking towards a bucket of ice and producing a bottle. "Here," she said, handing it to me. "This should start you off then. It's an IPA so it won't taste too strong."

I gingerly took the beer from her after she cracked it open for me and took a sip from it. It tasted fruity - not at all what I thought it would taste like. Andy sat me down and started rooting through her make up and debating what would suit me. It started off with just her, which I could handle but suddenly Lisa was involved, chipping in with "this would go with her eye make up" or "you should maybe put these lashes on, she has big eyes already" and Emily came up behind me and started to play around with my hair and throwing in example of what to do with it. Even Idina started telling me what shoes would go with what dress.

"It's so much fun having someone new to do this to," Andy told me, with a large smile. "Trust me, you'll never want to look different after we're done with you."

It was ten before they were done with me and they had dressed me in one of Andy's tight dresses that showed a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg. They had made me put on a pair of heels that I was never going to last all night in but Andy assured me that come three in the morning, I could put on whatever shoes I wanted but under no circumstances was I allowed to change the dress. She had loosely curled my hair and put it in a half up half down kind of hairstyle and I don't think I had ever worn so much make up before in my life.

I was a little star struck when I looked at myself in the mirror. The girl standing there certainly didn't look like me. Even trying to take a picture of myself, it was hard to accept that it was me staring back at me in the camera and believe me - there were loads of pictures taken.

We were still in Andy's massive bedroom when we heard a voice call out over the music we were playing, "Yo, are you girls coming down here or what?"

Andy tutted and rolled her eyes, opening her bedroom door and practically screaming down the hall, "We're coming! We're taking pictures!"

"Aw, for fucks sake Andy, you've been taking pictures for the past hour now, we've all seen your fuckin' snapchat, we're all waiting on yous down here!"

"I said we're coming, Aiden, stop trippin' for fucks sake!" Andy shut the door defiantly and let out a groan of indignation. "I swear to God, he annoys the fuck out of me."

Emily took the mention of Aiden to nudge me lightly and give me a wink, which I could only give a nervous smile back at her. Any opportunity where Andy wasn't looking, Emily told me that I should go for him. I barely knew the guy.