gokudera hayato: day at the zoo

~<past>~

When reborn arrived at his apartment, he tried waking tsuna up, "oi,dame-tsuna...wake up" reborn called, he shook tsuna but he didn't wake up, he even thought of using Leon to wake him but, it might damage his car.

He slid his hands to tsuna's back then the other hand under the younger's thighs and picked him up, "you... for a grown man, you sure are light" he said then proceed to the elevator and push the top floor button.

But when they reach the lobby, two woman came in, obviously trying to flirt with reborn even if he had a person in his arms, the two women click the button two floors before him, so it might take a while.

Its getting irritated he kissed tsuna on the lips then looked at the two woman, " sorry, I'm with this boy" he said.

The two women then look at them with disgust, the door opened and its finally the girls floor, they got out leaving tsuna and reborn.

"Those girls sure are troublesome" he said, the opened again and its finally his stop.

He got off then opened his door," you're too light, you should eat some more".

He put tsuna to bed and was about to leave when tsuna pulled on his nape, "no, don't leave me, please" he said while half asleep.

Reborn sighed then wait a little before tsuna let go of him.

He put the food they bought to the fridge then went back to bed with tsuna.

"You're troublesome,too" he said then sat on the bed and picked up a book on the night stand.

He looked down when he felt a a weight over his lap, he saw tsuna's arm on it.

He smiled then caresses tsuna's head.

~<Back to present>~

Now its gokudera's turn to take care of tsuna, and they're currently in his(gokudera's) room.

Tsuna sat on a high chair while watching gokudera restock his bombs and other weapons,"juudaime, after I finish this, is there a place where you want to go?" He said then smile at tsuna.

tsuna smiled, "then, can we go to the zoo?" tsuna said while looking up at gokudera.

the older smiled and nodded, "as you wish, juudaime" he said and quickly finished his job, changed to a casual clothes to blend in the crowd, but still hiding his weapons here and there, wearing a plain red shirt with a while long sleeve tug to the bottom of his elbow and dark jeans, and rubber shoes.

Meanwhile, he dressed tsuna in a lion jacket with it's mane as a hoodie, a white shorts and small rubber shoes, and also pack some necessities, like extra clothes, water, snacks and toys in the youngers backpack with a cat print, which doubles as a tracking device, even if theres already on tsuna's jacket, gokudera is just that much prepared for a small trip.

When gokudera packed everything else, he caried tsuna to his red porche, which every guardians have with their respective attributes, they were gifts from the decimo himself as rewards for working without destroying another city after a mission, they all refuse at first so, tsunayoshi settled it for a duel, which his guardian was defeated without being harmed by their sky, anyway, back to the story. Gokudera went to the back of the car and placed tsuna on a baby sit they bought recently.

"there you go, juudaime, if you need anything just asked okay, i got everything you need in your backpack, tsuna nodded making gokudera coo at how cute his boss was.

It wasn't a long drive to the zoo and tsuna was behaving like a good kids, after parking the car, gokudera picked up tsuna and his backpack, putting it on tsuna's back, while he grab his own bag and putting just one arm in it. "we're going to buy tickets first, then go the the lions" gokudera smiled.