Hibari Kyoya(part 2)~

~~last chapter~~

The maid showed him to the living room," please wait here for kyoya-sama " then she left, " well i guess i had no choice" he said then examin the room, " wow i didn't think that hibari-san lived in this kind of place" he said then sat on the floor, in front of him is a table with a cup of tea.

The door opened revealing a woman and a child behind her, "ah, hibari-san" he stands up then slightly bowed at her, the woman chuckled " my,my, kyoya-kun, is he the one you're talking about?" Hibari nods then approach tsuna, "he's gonna be my wife" hibari said then looked at tsuna.

Tsuna's eye got wider 'whaaaaat!!!' he mentally screamed, well in reality he's frozen stiff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~now~~

hibari is sitting on the floor in front of him is a table with paperworks and a cup of tea, while tsuna is beside him playing with hibird and kusakabe.

minutes later kusakabe left to get hibari more tea and some snacks for tsuna, hibari noticed tsuna was a little bored because hibird just left and kusakabe is still somewhere, preparing the tea and snacks.

hibari sighed and faced tsuna, "do you want to go to the park?" he asked tsuna brightens up indicating that he like the idea, he smiled and hugged hibari, as if on cue kusakabe came in, seeing those two made him smile 'looks like, kyo-san, really like tsuna-san as a kid, if he's an adult this wouldn't probably happen.

~~kusakabe's flashback~~

"kyo-san, tsuna-san is here to see yo-" before i finish my sentence a tonfa came flying next to me. " h-hibari-san, you almost got me" tsuna-san said while clutching his sides,'nope i think he got you' i thought then sweatdrop

kyo-san is currently reading a book and drinking some tea, " what is it that you want, omnivore" kyo-san said, tsuna-san smiled " well, i was just thinking-" "i don't care about what your thinking, now get out" i sweatdrop 'kyo-san didn't even let him finished' i thought

"h-hibari-san, don't be mean"tsuna-san said then pouted kyo-san just 'hn-ed' "what do you want anyway" kyo-san asked, tsuna-san just smiled " well,your birthdaydrawing near,and we we're wondering if you wanted to celebrate it" tsuna-san said.

I saw kyo-san smirked, me and tsuna-san quivered, 'i had a bad feeling about this' i said to myself, " then how about a one-on-one figth with me, and don't forget about my burger and stakes." Kyo -san said, tsuna-san and me sweatdrop, ' i thought so'.

A few days later, kyo-san birthday came and tsuna-san and kyo-san is currently fighting all out, some of the enemy famiglia thought it's an ethernal conflict and thought it might be a good chance to attack, but thats futile, so here i am prayi g for their poor souls.

~~end of flashbask~~

Hibari is holding tsuna on his arms and hand him to kusakabe " dress him up, i'll bring him to the park" hibari said then left

He went to his room to change his clothes he wore a purple undershirt, black polo and a black jeans then a black converse shoes, "this should be enough" he said to himself.

While kusakabe dressed tsuna with a white hoody with a bunny ears on it's hood and a n orange pants with a number 27 on it, kusakabe then take a second glance at tsuna to make sure his good to go, then smiled and nods "yup, kyo-san might like this" he said then tsuna smiled.

Kusakabe left the room with tsuna then met with hibari inside in another room. "Kyo-san, tsuna-san is ready" then kusakabe opened the door and let tsuna in, hibari's eyes widen, but just for a second then he smiled pinching tsuna's cheeks.

Hibari, then picked uo tsuna then ruffles his hair," let's go then, herbivore" hibari said, tsuna smiled then nods, hibari puts tsuna down and hold his hands, " we're leaving, now, kusakabe-san" tsuna said " be careful, tsuna-san" kusakabe said then wave his hands.

~~at the park~~

Tsuna is now playing at the playground while hibari is sitting on one of the benches, despite the way he hates crowds, he made an exeption for tsuna, while some housewives looking after their childs and gossiping, keep glancing at kyoya then giggling.

Hibari ignored them, then tsuna approach hibari " hibari-nii, would you play with me?" Tsuna asked, hibari looked at him then smiled "maybe later, why dont you play at the sandbox for now" hibari said, tsuna smiled then nods and head to the sandbox, hiari just kept watching him.

A few miutes later tsuna approach hibari once more, "hibari-nii, would you play with me now?" Tsuna said with puppy eyes, this time hibari agreed then put tsuna of top of the slide and went at the end of it "now slide and i'll catch you" he said, tsu a nods but hesitate to slide, but he knows hibari will catch him so he sat down then slide his way down.

Tsuna smiled then make hibari to put him on the top of the slide again, which hibari granted.

After a few minute of playing, hibari felt someone watching them and saw a suspicious man hiding behind a tree, not only that there were three more guys armed with guns and on their other hand is boxes.

Hibari smirked "tsunayoshi, will you stay here for a moment? I'll be back"he said, tsuna nods and continue playing on the sand box.

The guys who was watching behind the trees noticed that hibari disappeared to they took the chance of opening their boxes and attack the remaining kid, good ljck was not on their side, hibari was behind them attacking each one of them with a single hit.

Hibari came back to tsuna "let's go back, it's getting late, everyone's waiting for dinner" he said then carry tsuna back to the mansion.

~~back to the past with tsuna~~

Tsuna just just sat there, frozen from the sudden confession, "u-uhm, ah-hahaha,m-maybe his hpjust joking a-and thought mariage is a game ah-haha" tsuna said nervously.

Kyoya pouted "why would i think of such thing as a game? besi-" hibari stop when tsuna ruffles his hair, "you're still too young, maybe when you're a grown man you'll found someone,right" tsuna said then smiled brightly.

Then tsuna stand up and bowed at hibari's mother, "then, i guess i stayed long enough, i should get going, and it's getting dark outside" he said. Hibari's mother stands and bowed to, " i'm so sorry for the trouble my son has caused you and the things he was saying earlier" she said.

Tsuna looked at hibari then back to the older woman, "no, it's fine, i'm sorry to trouble you too, but i should be going now" he said then hibari's mother called for a maid yo take tsuna at the door.

He sighed and thank god they don't find him supicious, he looked at his watch, "it's 6 pm already, i think i should just buy dinner at the nearby convinience store." He said then went to his plan.

After that, he went to his apartment then out his dinner on the table, "itadakimasu" he said then start eating his food. 'I wonder how are they dojng now, i guess i have o choice but to wait here for now and relax before i get back to that hellish paperwork' his thought while still eating 'i got a feeling that after i get back, i'll hav'e to face that self-proclaimed mortal enemy of mine named paperworks'.

He sweatdrop realizing how childish he is, "i'll just train here before the time comes so thay reborn won't kill me when i got back" he said to no one.

After he finished his food he went to his room to sleep 'well i guess, i'll start my self-training tomorrow, but how can i train without any sparing partners znd my-' he stopped snd search for something on his pocket, "ah, goodthing i always brought my gloves and pills" he said and sigh in relief.

He lay back on the bed again then closed his eyes 'i have a bad feeling about tomorrow' he said while he slowly drifted to a sleep.

~~to be continued

Yahh! Sorry for the late update, too short? I think so, i ran out of ideas but sooner or later there will be a lot..

Anyway thanks for reading my stories and voting for it..

Btw, i should have post this earlier but i fell asleep, sorry, teehee♡