tsuna's favorite place

After a long month that seemed like years, here's a new update for this tras- uhh..story...

Yesterday seems like a dream for tsuna, aside from being lost at his own mansion,besides, he didn't have to wear girly clothes sponsored by chrome, though, she didn't had the chance to babysit him dew to some circumstances...

~<now>~

In a room where a small brunette lies, windows covered with a thick fabric, and only a gap from the curtain is making the sun rays past through.

A swift movement can be seen from the bed, a small brunette slowly opening his eyes, he sat up and rubs his eyes with his hand.

He yawn sleepily, then looked around, "kaa-chan...tou-chan" he called but no one answered, tears slowly form on his eyes, he sniffs then got out of bed.

He start opening doors, its been four days but, he can't hide the fact that he's still not used to this kind of place.

He stopped when he opened the door to the bathroom, he entered then saw a big bathtub.

He stared at it then looked like he had a lightbulb on his head..he went in the tub and measured his height if he sit..it's completely above his head.

Final decision ...fill the tub half way through...he opened the faucet then wait for the water to fill the tub that's just right for his height.

Meanwhile, a fumming hitman is at the kitchen, "where is that brat? He should have been here fifteen minutes ago" he said then stood up.

The guardians in the HQ's since they need to take care of some business and they need to lessen the paperworks for tsuna.

~<Back to tsuna>~

He was playing with the water while taking g a bath, laugh and giggles echoed though the room, especially, when he found rubber ducks and such in the drawer when he was looking for towels.

He stopped when he heard a small splash beside him...there sitting with him is a blond man only wearing his boxer shorts, staring at the small brunette in front of him with a straight face.

Tsuna stared back, making it a staring contest, until the blond man blink.

Tsuna laugh then start splashing water on him, "ahaha, you lose," he said then giggled making the other smile.

Meanwhile, reborn entered Tsuna's room then looked around and didn't see a small bra- brunette , he was about to look for him...again, until he heard laughter and conversations coming from the bathroom.

Reborn opened the door without hesitation then saw Tsuna playing on the tub..alone, " tsuna, what are you doing?" He asked.

Tsuna looked at him then stand up, "ah, reborn-san" he said then got out of the tub, and grab the towel. "I-i'm sorry, I used the tub without permission" he said while holding the towel over his body, reborn sighed then picked Tsuna up, "it's fine, you can bath here anytime you want, it's your room anyway" he said then looked at the tub.

Tsuna also looked at the tub then at reborn, "Tsuna, who are you talking to earlier?" Reborn asked, Tsuna smiled then hold reborn's shoulder to avoid falling, "ah, you see, while taking a bath a man with hair like mine but a different color...we played then he told me that I'm cute, and he said I'm going to be a great decimo" he said.

Reborn looked at the tub then back to Tsuna, " does this guy have blue eyes?" He asked tsuna nods, "yes, he had a very beautiful blue eyes"he cheer while smiling, reborn already knew who it was, 'guess, I don't need to worry after all' he thought then leave the room with Tsuna on his arms.