chapter 1: baby tsuna

tsuna a 20 year old vongola boss is having a peaceful day, birds are singing mansion is silent and no fighting guardians..he'll take that back.

crying, exploding, metals, gun shots, screaming and running broke the peace in the dining room when tsuna enter, his guardians stop when they saw a figure emiting a murderous aura, "who started all this? answer me or prepare to face hell"

everybody was silent for a moment until a crying kid walked to tsuna" wahh~ tsuna-nii, giannini touch my bazooka and when i get it back there was something weird".

tsuna kneeled to get the same height as lambo. "don't worry i'll look up to it, now get back to yout seat" he said to lambo then stand up again "now the rest of you, in a count of three must be seated to thier respected seats, 1, 2".

everyone sit properly in thier seats before tsuna reached the count of three, tsuna sighs and walk to he's seat, then the maid come out from the kitchen carrying their breakfast.

they ate peacefully until an explosion catch their attention, from the dor came out three vongola technician coughing, a red haired boy with glasses opened his eyes and saw where they run to "ah, i'm sorry tsunayoshi-kun, we were testing one of our new machines and-" shoichi was cut when giannini spoke "juudaime, i finished lambo's juunen bazooka" then runs to tsuna then tripped, everyone just sit their until it hit the target.

To their surprised it hit their beloved boss, a pink smoke covered the whole room but insted of the future him showed up, a kid whose age unknown was in front of them.

His guardian stared at the innocent kid, silence take over the room until reborn(adult) picked up the kid and asked" how old are you?" Tears were forming on the kid's eye and hessitated before answering " i-i'm f-four years old".

Reborn hand tsuna to crhome, then crhome gave a warm smile to tsuna and wiped his tears " k-kawaii, bossu".

Reborn glared at giannini whose frozen in place, reborn grabbed him in his collar and emitted a murderous aura " i didn't think that there's another stupid person here other thatn lambo", lambo heard it and protest"hey, im not stupid". Reborn ignored him and just keep glaring at giannini.

"I-i'm sorry, r-reborn-san but i think it will take a long time before j-juudaime get back to normal" giannini said while looking at reborn with a terified face.

"And how long is that?" Reborn asked, rhen looked at tsuna whose currently eating with the other guardians.

"Uhm, t-that would be.....t-three weeks" reborn looked at giannini with a stern face then let him go, while thinking about the paperwork tsuna left.

He once again looked at the innocent tsuna and noticed that there's a wound on his knee, he walks to tsuna and picked him up "what happened to your knee?" Tsuna just looked at his knee before answering" i- i was playing and tripped"

He looked at the older man carrying him with his big caramel eyes, and smile. Reborn smirks thinking that even as a kid tsuna is a clutz. Then he called ryohei to heal tsuna's wound which he gladly accept.

~meanwhile with adult tsuna in the past~

"What just happened? Where am i?" He stands up and finds himself in a very familiar place " ah, it's my house, he looked around and heard a very familiar voice, he peeked at the kitchen and saw his young mother cooking.

He, then realized he's in the past, tsuna slowly goes outside without his mother noticing, tsuna went to the namimori market to buy newspaper to know what year it is " hmm, so, i'm fifteen years apart in the future" he checked his wallet to see how much money he got " this is enough to survive for two weeks, i think i can mange somehow, ah, but first i need to tell mom where i- his son is"

Tsuna went back to his house and knock on their door, " hai,i'm comming" a beautiful young women in hes 20's opened the door" hello,may i help you?" Tsuna smiled at he's mother before answerin "hi, i'm tsu- uhm, yoshimura, i'm a friend of iemitsu-san, i met tsuna a while ago,can he stay with me for a while?" Tauna said with a warn smile, nana hesitated but felt warm and very familiar with "yoshi".

Nana smiled sweetly then answered "sure, i'm sorry for the trouble my son is gonna cost you, please take care of him" she said. Tsuna smiled again and bowed to nana, "then i will be goung now, tsuna is waiting for me where i stayed at" tsuna was about to leave when nana stoped her "wait, please come in for a second and take some of the food i made, it's for dinner and i wouldbe happy if you would take some" tsuna smiled and gladly accept.

After taking the food tsuna said bye to his mother and went to the small hotel he stayed at and ate the food his mother cooked for dinner " good thing mom bought the story i made up, and i had to buy some new clothes for the weekend" he sighed and looked at his ring "how long will i have to stay here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued