13 : Trouble stirs

Tsuna's POV

Reborn and I returned to the main hall when we failed to capture the man.

Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei were already there. They were discussing intensely about something among themselves.

It struck me when I realized someone was not there.

"Where's Hinami?" I asked when I grouped up with them.

Their expression darkened when I mentioned her name.

"I'm sorry, Tsuna," Ryohei apologized. "It's my fault."

"What? Why?"

"There's a split in our lane and we decided to separate and go both ways. She said she will be fine and I allowed her. I should have rejected the idea! Now, she's gone! It's my fault. I am so sorry---"

I sighed. "No, don't be," I said. "I am sure there's a way to find her."

"There is."

I turned and saw a young lady clad in black, standing behind us. She had her back leaned on the wall behind her.

She had an athletic body, with muscles and curves all at the right place. Her long black hair tied in a braid next to her shoulder. She looked like one of those beautiful villains that came out from a movie.

"Damn, who are you?!" Gokudera cursed at her. "You're responsible for this, are you?!"

I stretched my arm out to stop Gokudera from moving foward and do something reckless. He was known for his violent behavior.

The lady laughed. "Yes, good job Sawada Tsunayoshi. That's what you should do as the Tenth Boss of the Vongola Famiglia."

"What do you want?" Reborn asked sternly.

"Hmm, well, as to who I am. I'm just a messenger," she replied while playing with her fingernails. "And my Boss wants something from you."

"Who's your Boss?" Reborn demanded.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that," she laughed. "But if you really want to know who my Boss is... You can find out yourself."

"You're going to tell us where you Boss is?" I asked.

"Well, yes. He told me to. He's at the abandoned underground subway station."

The abandoned underground subway station. It was a place that the authority decided to close down due to some casualties. People usually avoided the area since it was reported to be dangerous.

"What does he want from us?" I asked again.

"The Hitman, Reborn-sama" she answered. "In exchange for the girl."

"What if we refuse?" Yamamoto suggested.

"Then, be ready for the consequences. You have yet to find out what that bullet contains, don't you?"

We were all shocked by that question. Does this means that the sniper that day was one of them?

"Yes, the sniper was one of us," she smirked. "However, if you want to challenge my Boss, you could try but I can say, it won't be easy."

She began to walk away. "Oh, I almost forget. The time limit is one day and we also manage to get a hold of a few other girls that were in your Famiglia. A golden brown and dark brown..."

She gave one final laugh and released a smoke bomb in the hallway. Gokudera and Yamamoto tried to capture her but she disappeared before they managed to.

It took me a while to register what she just said.

Right now, Kyoko-chan and Haru were also in their captive.