Chp X: Wait For Me (Sousuke)

( Music for when you get to a certain part, or you can just start listening now the chapter isn't that long.)

He had been gone for years, almost seven. You missed him. It was always you, Sousuke, and Rin. You were like peas in the pod. But after elementary school, you split. Both you and Rin had gone to Iwatobi middle school before Rin moved to Australia. Rin had kept contact with you even though he was across an ocean. Sousuke, on the other hand, wasn't a big fan of texting or calling for that matter and you lost contact.

Yeah, it broke your heart but there was really nothing you could do about it. People came and went it wasn't your fault. But when Rin suddenly came back from Australia things seemingly turned around. Rin acted like he had never left and the both of you were best friends just like before.

You woke up, immediately getting up and off the bed. Something felt off. Maybe you forgot to do some kind of homework or didn't finish one of your projects, that couldn't be it. You looked at your phone, maybe an idea would come to your mind. Nothing. Something was different. Something was wrong. You decided to ignore it, getting ready. Fixing anything that needed fixing before going to school. You were going to be late if you didn't start moving. You rushed out of your bedroom grabbing all things needed for school. You slipped on your shoes and grabbed an apple before leaving your home.

As you walked to school, you thought about what you forgot, or what was different. There had to be something.

**

School went normally. Nothing that was out of the ordinary what's so ever. Rin sent you the usual texts saying a good morning, asking how your day was going and saying there was a surprise for you after school. Maybe that's what was different. You said your goodbyes to the remaining classmates and walk out of the school by yourself like any other day.

You looked around the small courtyard filled with cherry blossoms. The grounds already littered with already fallen petals. You glanced around the courtyard noticing a tall guy standing by himself under the trees. Brown hair on his head, you had never seen him before. Maybe he was new. You looked away beginning to walk away again. You made it to the gate to leave the school before you heard someone call your name. You turned around looking to where you heard the voice.

The wind began to blow and petals fell down from the trees and drifted through the air. "(Y/n)." The voice said again and you looked closer and you saw him. You recognized his teal eyes instantly.

"Sousuke," You whispered. You dropped your bag running up to him and wrapping your arms around him. He brought his arms around you, hugging your smaller frame.

"And a hello to you too." He said slightly chuckling. You missed him and seeing him here suddenly made your heart pick up. You said hugging him, burying your face in his chest. Some of your friends walked by chanting "aw's."

"What are you doing here?" You asked your voice at almost a whisper due to the closeness.

"I had some unfinished business I had to take care of." He answered back at the same volume. "Now would you let go." He chuckled to himself his body shaking. You let go quickly noticing how long you had actually been hugging. You brought your hand to the back of your neck rubbing, your cheeks turning a bright red.

"Haha, sorry." You mumbled with a smile. Being the gentlemen he is he grabbed your bag from the ground throwing it over his shoulder. "You don't have too." You spoke bringing your hand up to grab the bag. He moved his shoulder hitting your hand out of the air ever so lightly.

"My pleasure." He sent a smile your way, the type of smile that would make men and women alike go weak at the knees. "Now where too?"

**