Chp VI: Blood (Nagisa)

WARNING COULD BE TRIGGERING

WARNING CURSING

"But I love you (Y/n)..." Nagisa said as he sat at the edge of your bed a dark red covering his hands and his shirt stained red. The tears wouldn't stop falling from your already red eyes.

"Plea-please N-Nagisa." You said as he got up from your bed and moved closer.

"I'm doing this for you (Y/n), so we can be together. No one will keep us apart again." He said as he sat right next to you on the bed. You moved as far as you could away from him. It wasn't a good idea to get up. He had what seemed like a very large butcher's knife in his hand covered in red.

"But." He brought up his hand to rest it on your face, smearing the red onto your face.

"I killed them all," Nagisa said with a smile. He pushed himself onto you and kissed you forcefully shoving his tongue in your mouth. You were moving around and bit his tongue.

"Fuck you." You said as you spit on him. You ripped the blankets off yourself and grabbed something from under your bed resembling a bat, to defend yourself. "I already called the police....Damn, I thought you were actually gonna kill me." You said as tears kept streaming down your face. You were always told to never be scared in the face of danger. As he got up from the bed and turned to you, you heard the sirens.

"We'll be together." He said as he began to walk closer to you. He began almost sprinting at you and you held your weapon up.

You were friends he was a normal person. He was very cheerful and so friendly. You fell in love with him. You were best friends and he was your first kiss and basically first everything that had to do with dating. But then he got clingy and started to stalk you. So you broke up. But he kept stalking you, you moved, you had a restraining order but that didn't stop him. And he kept showing up everywhere. You actually got a bodyguard your family was so afraid.

Somehow he got to you and plunged the knife into your stomach before you swung the weapon at him. You had to be strong though and you swung the weapon hard and fast at him. You weren't sure where you hit him but you did and he fell to the ground. You used the weapon as a walking stick and went out of the room and down the stairs swinging the front door open. The tears wouldn't stop but you had to be strong. You were bleeding. "Police! Hands up!" You kept walking forward flashlights on you.

"I called." You managed to say as you dropped to the ground. People began rushing to you and before you could say what happened you fainted.

Please save me.

**
Thanks for reading. I wrote this quickly so I could get it out but here.
Hope you liked it
Request stuff in the comments or dm. I'm willing to write pretty much anything. I don't bite I swear

Next chapter: Momo