Chp VII: I'm sorry (Momo)

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)." Momo said as you were still ignoring him. You lay on your side your phone illuminating your face. "I didn't ask for it to fly on youuuuu." He said moving closer and laying his arm around your waist. One of his beetles flew on you. And you once specifically said to him that he could have the things but you just didn't want to be near them. "(Y/n)-channnn." He whispered into your back. His breath against your back tickling you the slightest bit. You were really ticklish.

You felt him smirk into your back.

Oh Gosh, he going to do it. He began running his hands all over your back and sides. You squirmed and he laughed. You were trying to hold back your laughter, you were still mad at him after all. Before you could really help it you burst into fits of laughter. "Momo-please-" You managed to say in between laughter.

He somehow was able to flip you over and straddled you sitting on your stomach still tickling you. He began laughing too at the sight of you. "St-o-p-I'm-gonna-pee." You said still laughing incredibly hard.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked his hands still running all over your body.

"Y-yes!" You answered and he immediately stopped. You caught your breath closing your eyes for just a moment. When you opened your eyes up again Momo was centimeters away from your face. His warm breath fanning your face.

"I'm sorry the beetle flew on you (Y/n)." He said brushing his lips against yours as he spoke. You raised your arms and brought them around his neck. He leaned down the slightest bit more and brought his lips to touch yours and kiss you lightly. The kiss didn't last long but it felt really good.

"I love you, you dork." You said as you began to pull him down to kiss him again.

"I love you too, (Y/n)." He chuckled and brought you for another kiss, causing you to smile against his lips and laugh.

He was the love you never looked for.

**

Well, that was short. I'm trying to get this up, I have a bunch of exams coming up but I'll try to post as much as I can.