Chp XV: Magic (Sousuke)(Smut)

Daddy! Sousuke Yamazaki x Mommy! Reader (Pt. 2/14 of the Father series)

The smut is all the way at the end so I'll put a warning on that part of the chapter. 

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, pregnant." You said as his hands loosened on your waist. He laid down on the couch and you were sitting on him. You had been cuddling when you decided it was the best point to tell him that you were pregnant. His eyes widened at the news. You couldn't tell what your husband was feeling.

"Like pregnant pregnant?" He asked as you heard him speak breathlessly.

"What do you mean 'pregnant pregnant'? Sousuke I'm pregnant. I'm growing a human in my body. What other kinds of pregnant can I be?" You asked laughing at how truly shocked he was. He was silent as his eyes drifted from your own (e/c) eyes to your stomach. He moved a single hand from your waist to lightly touch your stomach. "You wouldn't be able to feel anything. The baby's smaller than a peanut." You brought your hand down to touch his large hand that was placed on your stomach.

"We're going to be parents?" He said as you noticed his excitement.

"We're going to be parents!" You exclaimed and somehow he was able to lift both of you off the couch to hug you tightly. Your feet didn't touch the ground as he held you up to hug each other.

"I'm going to be a dad!"

"Yeah!" A large smile grew on his face as he let your feet touch the ground and grabbed your face with both his hands and kissed you passionately. The small apartment seemed to be suddenly filled with warmth with the sharing of this news.

**

"Don't be nervous it's not like this is going to be the first doctor's appointment. How many appointments have we gone to by now?" You said as you connected your hands to calm Sousuke's nerves even slightly. "The little stinker is snuggled up in there sleeping." Sousuke didn't say anything but only gave a quick kiss to your hand. Both of you had been in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before you were called into an exam room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Yamazaki?" You noticed the doctor at the front of the waiting room and the both of you got up breaking your intertwined hands. You both followed the doctor into the exam room. You sat down on the exam chair while Sousuke stood to your left intertwining your hands together again. The doctor sat down on the small spiny chair to your right and pulled out some type of gel. "Alright (Y/n) you know the drill." Your Obstetrician was a good high school friend so obviously, you were on a first name basis. You pulled up your shirt to show your slightly bloated stomach.

She squirted the gel onto your exposed stomach and ran the monitor across your stomach. You heard the familiar heartbeat sound and the computer screen was pointed at the doctor so you couldn't see. "Your around 16 weeks so congratulations your basically halfway through your pregnancy." You looked over to Sousuke to smile at him.

"Well, it's about time." You laughed causing Sousuke to smile sweetly. He was always very nervous during these appointments while you were the opposite. You were very excited for your baby. He was as well but didn't show it as much.

"Would you like to know the sex of the baby?" The doctor asked still looking intently at the screen. You looked over to Sousuke for an answer.

"Yes please," Sousuke answered already knowing that you very much wanted to know the sex of the baby. The Obstetrician nodded and looked harder at the screen. She turned the screen to face the both of you. You never could really tell where the baby was with the weird screen, the doctor always had to point it out. Sousuke could never see it either, even after the doctor explained. You had to wait till you went home and you'd point out where the legs and arms were.