Chapter 4

BEEP BEEP BEEP. There goes that alarm again. Not annoying at all.
I opened my eyes slowly, hitting the button on my phone to stop the awful noise of my alarm. I've never been a morning person, never will be. I've grown to accept that.
As I was getting ready, doing my normal routine, I remembered that note I wrote last night. I was already dressed at this point, ready for the day. I walked over to my desk and opened the top drawer, taking out the note. I reread over the note again. Even though it was the middle of the night and I was pretty much asleep, the note still was perfect.
I then did something really cringey. I kissed the note before I put it away again. A short, yet passionate kiss. The kind that I'd kiss Taylor with. I then realized how strange I was acting and walked out of the door, heading off to school.
-------------Timeskip to Math------------
It was the middle of math class, my last period before lunch, and I was starving. I'd forgotten to eat breakfast this morning which did NOT improve my mood.
I was doodling, as usual. Who needs to pay attention to an old lady talking about this shit anyway? How the hell will this help us in the future?
As I was drawing some kind of monster-alien hybrid thing, I realized something. I'd forgotten to ask Taylor over this weekend. Well, I'll just have to do it at lunch. Until then, I'll keep drawing-. Wait. When did I start drawing Taylor? Ugh stupid brain. Why can't you focus all of the sudden? Whatever.
-----------Timeskip to the bell------------
  Lunch time, fucking finally. I need some kind of food in my system.
  I walk over to my locker to put my math books away. Locker 547, of course. Same as always. But that's just this town, nothing ever changes around here. Especially the shitty people.
  As I put in my combination and open my locker, I'm immediately slammed against it. I can feel the cold locker edge cutting into my burning cheek. I try to push back, but I'm held down by femininely shaped hands.
  "What the fuck" I loudly say, not to the point where I'm so mad I'm screaming.
  "Faggot" the girl says disgustingly. I can't tell who she is, all I know is that she's a she.
  Just as I'm about to say something back, her hand grips my hair. My hair is pulled back at full strength. As a burning sensation is sent to my head, I'm thrown on the ground, facing the girl. I had no idea who she was, probably one of the popular girls. She had long brown hair and cold blue eyes, nothing like Taylor's exited ones.
  "Oh you don't think I can guess how much of a dyke you are around that "friend" of yours" she spat, making quotations with her hands around the word friend.
  "First off I'm not-"
  "Liar" she said as she kicked me in the side, hard, leaving me gasping for air.
  "Excuse me, but shut it hoe" a voice said from behind mystery bitch. I automatically knew it was Taylor and my day suddenly got ten times better.
  Mystery girl was pulled back by her hair, giving me time to get up. I slowly scrambled around until I was on my feet.
  I suddenly saw mystery bitch getting beat the shit out of. She was slammed against some lockers repeatedly, punched, kicked, and then thrown to the ground, unable to get up.
  "That's for my friend, bitch" Taylor spat at the girl before walking over to me with that confident walk. God I love that walk.
  "Let's get out of this shit hole, yeah?" she asked me. I was so amazed and shocked about what had just happened, I couldn't speak.
  "I'll take that as a yes. Grab your stuff and we'll blow this joint."
  As I walked back to my still open locker to grab my back, I noticed about fifty people circled around us, staring in shock. Nobody said a word, it was silent. Even the girl on the floor.
  I grabbed my backpack and shut my locker. Some of the people started walking to finally get lunch.
  We walked out of the building, hopping into Taylor's Hybrid.
  "Where to?" she asked as she started the engine, as if nothing happened.
  "Lunch, I'm starving" I finally said some words.
  And that's how everyone at Oakland High School learned not to fuck with Taylor Johnson or Jessica Miller.
A/N: Hey guys! Guess Taylor's a total badass, huh. I did not start out the chapter expecting to write that. Oh well. Have a good day! And as always, IM OWT!