Spy and Practice

Me: *speed types* My fingers hurt ;~;

Billy: *cracks a whip* FASTER!!

Me: *tries to type faster*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lily's P.O.V

I teared up "Kid, that's not a option!" I said to the red head. Buggs and Cindy came over to us "So what's not a option?" Cindy asked. "Kid said we should run away." I told them. Cindy didn't seem so effected. "So? If we have to do that to stay together, we should just do it."

I went wide eyed "Are you CRAZY, WOMAN!?!" I yelled to her. Mrs. (Y/N) didn't hear that thank goodness she has loud headphones. Buggs looked Kid "Are you serious? You know if we get caught they'll immediately separate us." Buggs reminded us. I nodded in agreement. Kid got up from his chair "Look I don't want to do as much as you two." "Then why did you suggest it?" I asked him.

He shamefully looked down "I can't think of anything else that can help us." he said shamefully. I shock my head "Well if you guys do, do it, I'm staying." I said standing my ground. Cindy nodded "Okay, we need to tell the others and see if Monty can get some more money." Kid agreed with Cindy and they went off their way to Monty and Jerome. Me and Buggs have to tell someone, about the plan.

I ran to Nugget "Nugget, we have to tell your mom something!" I told him. Nugget looked at me weird "Why?" he asked us. "Kid, Cindy and I think Monty and Jerome are going to run away!" Buggs said. Nugget jumped up "They're doing what!?" he said "They're running away." I said, Nugget looked at Kid as he was talking to the others. "We have to do something!" Nugget whispered, me and Buggs nodded in agreement. Buggs might be Nugget's bully, but right now I guess he didn't care.

We had to think of a way we could tell Mrs. (Y/N) about this, but we could send a spy into the group to hear what they're talking about, that's it! "I have an idea!" I said, Nugget and Buggs turned to me "What is it?" they asked. "Nugget, you sneak into the group and tell us what you can hear," I reached for my voice recorder I got from Monty yesterday and handed it to him "take this and we can use it for proof." I said. Nugget nodded and put it on his shirt, then ran to the others.

Nugget's P.O.V

I ran to the other "Nugget, I haven't told you the plan. Okay, so we all are going to sneak out the day before graduation, then we head to the park, there's always stuff we can get there and everything else." Kid told me "Nugget, does not wish to join you, Nugget wants to stay with his mom, Buggs, Lily, and Billy." I said. I may not be able to uncross my eyes anymore, but they could tell I was serious.

Kid looked sad "Nugget, I'll miss ya pal." he said gloomy. I ran back to the others and undid the voice recorder, and hand it to Lily. "Great job, Nugget, now we need to show this to Mrs. (Y/N)." Lily ran to my mom. Me and Buggs followed behind her, for a girl her age she was fast. Lily tapped my mom's arm, she took off her headphones "Yes, Lily?" she asked Lily. "Mrs. (Y/N) you may want to here this." Lily said holding the voice recorder up. Mom took it and listen to it. Her eyes widen, and she got up "Kid, come here now." I could hear the hatred in her voice. Me, Lily, and Buggs stepped back.

Kid walked to her slowly "Y-yes, Mrs. (Y/N)?" mom pointed to the door "Come outside with me for a minute." Kid nodded and walked outside. We all stayed silent, no one of us said a word.

Kid walked back in with my mom, he looked scared and he shook a little. Mom stayed silent and came back to her desk. Still no one said a words, we only heard our breathing.

Mom took her headphones off "Okay, I found some good songs we can do." she said smiling, like that whole thing didn't happen. We all went to our seats, and sat down. Mom played some music.

Monty raised his hand "I know this song!" he said smiling, mom smile back "What is it, Monty?" she asked "This is Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon!" Monty said, mom nodded "Yep, this will be the first song, followed by this one." we all listened to it Buggs hand shoot up "Yes?" "This is Faster Car!" Momma nodded "Correct, Buggs, now what about this one."

We all listened to it "Is this Desparcito?" Jerome asked, momma nodded "Yep, there will be two spanish songs, this and Chocolate by SEEYA." Momma said. We continued to listen to the songs. I liked this playlist for us!

1. Shut Up and Dance

2. Faster Car

3. Desparcito

4. Chocolate

5. Die Young

and we are ending with

6. Dynamite

We began to practice with each other with our dancing. I was paired up with Lily, Buggs was paired Cindy, Jerome was paired with Monty. Kid sat out and stayed with momma. Me and Lily didn't know what to do for Dynamite, but we tried anyway. I noticed Jerome and Monty were practicing Faster Car, Cindy and Buggs were practicing Shut Up and Dance. Lily hand me a pair of shades "Try these on!" she said. I looked at her and put them on, she then played the music. I felt a strange feeling come over me, when she hit play, almost like a whole different me took over.

I grabbed Lily and we started to dance like we've done it for years. I twirled her and dipped her, she giggled, making me smile. We leaned towards each other till our foreheads touched.

Suddenly I got hit with something, it knocked my shades off. Me and Lily looked over to Cindy's beaded bracelet accidentally flew off her. She came over to us "Sorry, it flew off." Cindy said, I noticed she blushed in embarrassment. Cindy gave us a evil smirk "What happened?" I tilted my head "What do you mean?" Lily asked. "I see that blush. Were you two gonna kkkiiisss?" Buggs walked to us. I just noticed how hot my face felt, and noticed me and Lily were blushing.

"N-NO!!" we yelled. For the rest of the day we practiced our dancing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me: How many more chapters till I leave for camp left?

Billy: two or three more, NOW GET TO TYPING WOLF!!

Me: *speed types*

Monty: Bye guys!