Scarlett shrugged, fanning her hand over her face, "Sorry Benny, they got a point. Plus, I wear a bra, you should already know this." She smirked as Benny's face turned red, and not from the heat of the sun. Her brother groaned at her words.

Scarlett was suprised of how much Benny showed her he liked her, and not just in a sexual way. Usually when she dates someone they would do nasty things on the second date, but with Benny he showed her how love was actually supposed to be. He took care of her, his only loyalty for her. It was weird to her, but she knew she finally got what she deserved, someone who undoubtedly loved her.

"Ugh, fine. Let's go to the pool then." Benny huffed after caving in before grabbing his bat and starting to walk off the field.

The boys cheered and ran out of the dugout, Scarlett catching up to Benny and jumping on his back which caused him to yelp in surprise but hold her the bottom of her thighs in his hands, "Carry me home!" She demanded, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Benny huffed again and rolled his eyes, "What's the magic word?"

Scarlett smirked and wrapped her leg around his waist tighter so her foot was right on top of his member, "Please?" Benny blushed before gulping and continued down the sidewalk, the team following behind unknowing of their actions.

She's going to be the death of me, Benny thought to himself as Scarlett giggled to herself before bringing her hands onto his shoulders and rubbing at them, causing any tension and stress to cease.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆★彡 𐮚 𐬿

All of the boys waited for Scarlett to finish getting changed into her bathing suit on the Brasstin/Porter household porch. The front door swung opened with Scarlett coming out in a shirt and shorts on covering her two piece swimsuit.

"Where's your bathing suit?" Kenny questioned once he saw her step outside the house.

"I'm wearing it, dingus." Scarlett replied, rolling her eyes. The boys trailed after her off of the porch and grabbed their bikes from the grass floor.

Benny picked his off the ground and patiently waited for Scarlett to hop on the back of his since David had yet to fix hers because the chain recently broke. No matter how many times she reminded the man, it would slip it his mind and that was another day without her beloved bike. Though, she didn't mind sharing with Benny and the boy was more then happy too abide her.

Everyone peddled their way to the public pool, happy to be able to cool off on this melting day. When the group of preteens arrived, they all ran into the pool gate leaving their stuff with their bikes except for Benny and Scarlett who decided to leave their shared bag together on a pool chair. Scarlett and Benny set their stuff down on the plastic chair before the girl began to remove off her clothes, revealing the baby blue bikini underneath.

"What are you staring at?" Scarlett asked when she noticed all of the boys- except her brother who glared at all of them in disgust- staring up at their friend who happened to be a girl in admiration.

The boys quickly peered away, most of them running off and jumping into the cool water. Scarlett's eyes lingered as Benny took off his own shirt, a pleasuring shudder ruptured through her body as she stared at all of his toned muscles, biting her lip with taste.

"Are you getting in?" Benny asked, unaware that she was totally checking him out.

She hummed and shook her head, "Not yet, I'm gonna go say hi to a couple of friends and then I'll be in." The boy nodded, placing a kiss on her cheek before effortlessly diving into the deep end of the body water. Scarlett stood from the chair and sauntered her way over to a patch of grass where she noticed a couple of familiar girls tanning on the poolside.