Hunter also knew that he was too strongly attracted to him sometimes but his mate gave off a very, very intense and irresistible scent. He couldn't stop himself from being so, affectionate.

He turned around when he was finished and walked over, he grabbed his wrist and turned him to face the mirror. Jacob instantly looked away.

"You need to look," Hunter stood behind him, held onto his strong arms and rested his chin against his shoulder. "You need to see how amazing you are."

Jacob took a breath. His heart was beating fast but the werewolf was right, he couldn't stay in denial.

Slowly, he turned his head and looked at his new appearance. His eyebrows instantly raised, he was muscular and did look rather powerful. However, this would most definitely not go to Jacob's head. It isn't possible for someone who's so timid and shy to gain an ego. He constantly questions how he looks and whether he's good enough.

"You're perfect," Hunter whispered. "Every inch of you."

The mirror was body length so Jacob could get a good glance.

"You're looking more like a werewolf now," Hunter continued with a smile. "Without the wolf part."

Jacob opened his mouth but closed it again. He didn't have anything negative to say about himself for once. But admitting that he liked his body out loud would feel like too much.

"Why? It's not a bad thing to love yourself." Hunter turned him back around to face him.

"I'm not... I'm not quite there yet," Jacob whispered. Hunter smiled and rested a gentle hand on the side of his face.

"One day you will, and I can't wait until you look at your reflection and smile because you feel good. There's nothing better than loving yourself. But you won't understand the benefits until you feel it personally." For an eighteen-year-old, Hunter is very wise. He understands that he received this characteristic from his mother.

"I can't wait until that day too," Jacob whispered. He stared into Hunter's beautiful mystic grey eyes, finding it easier to keep that essential eye contact.

Hunter ran a hand through the back of his mate's hair and watched how his pupils grew. He loved that he liked it and how he has found something which makes Jacob's affection spark. He then gently pulled him over to his bed. He wasn't going to kiss him, He couldn't take advantage when he was feeling low.

"I'm going to change into my wolf," His voice was soft and felt like silk filling Jacob's ears who nodded. Hunter took off his t-shirt and effortlessly changed. Jacob stared down at his huge and beautiful form before he jumped onto the bed and sprawled across it.

"Lay with me." His voice boomed in Jacob's head.

The sides of his lips curled towards a smile but didn't quite make it as he climbed onto the bed. He shuffled closer and with a bit of hesitation, he rested his head against the wolf's side.

Hunter so desperately wanted to lift his mood and he knew he was really warming up to his wolf. He let out a quiet and content howl, making Jacob look up and connect eyes with him. He could feel how relaxed Hunter was but it was the first time he had heard him do that.

Strangely, it really settled him too, almost like it was in tune with his emotions.

* * * * *

When half ten rolled around on the clock, Anthony knocked on Hunter's bedroom door before opening it. He was about to tell them to go to bed but was surprised to see Hunter's wolf form sprawled out across it. Jacob was curled up against him and also fast asleep.