"That's enough, I need to settle this," Hunter sighed and started walking. Sam quickly followed him through the trees and across the field.

Vic stood up when he saw him. He had a smirk on his face and Hunter wanted to punch it off immediately.

When he was in talking distance, he stopped and crossed his arms.

"What do you think you're doing?" He growled. His pack stood behind him and glared at the intruders.

"Well," Vic grinned. "We're getting our revenge."

"For what? You have your tragic princess prancing around in our territory hurting my mate and you think you are the ones who need revenge?" Hunter was mad.

"Yes. You see, we're sick of you feeling like you can do what you want just because your dad is important."

Hunter rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms.

"We entered into your territory, I said sorry. It was an accident so why are you not accepting it?"

"Because it's fun seeing you angry."

"Is that a joke? You think this is fun?" Hunter roared. "You need to grow up Vic."

"And you need to be more careful leaving your vulnerable mate to walk home by himself."

Hunter stared him dead in the eyes.

"Jacob, are you okay?" He thought.

"I'm fine, why?"

"Are you on your way home? Are you alone?"

"Yes, what's-"

All of a sudden, Hunter could no longer hear his voice. For the first time in a week, the only voice in his head was his own.

Vic started to feel a little intimidated by Hunter's aggressive stare.

"What have you done?" He said lowly. His pack glanced at him with sudden worry.

"Well, since you didn't bring him to the party, we're bringing him for you."

Hunter could feel Jacob's emotions and he was freaking out big time. He took a step closer and clenched his fists.

"You've just made the biggest mistake of your life."

Sam has never heard him speak with so much anger. His mate was very special to him and nobody is allowed to cause him harm or worry.

"Is that so? Because-"

Hunter took a big step forwards and punched him straight in the jaw. Vic fell back against the steps as Hunter's rage built inside of him.

"If you've hurt even a hair on his head I'm going to make your life hell!" He roared.

"You know Hunter," Vic said and rubbed his Jaw. He didn't stand up in fear of getting hit again. "I was surprised that you're gay but I guess it means it'll be easier to fight you."

Hunter and his pack frowned with confusion.

"You're such an idiot," Ricky muttered.

"That makes literally no sense," Hunter sighed. "Why would it- You know what, I don't even care."

"It makes you look weak," Vic spat and glared at Ricky. "Especially with a mate like yours."

Hunter stepped forwards and grabbed the scruff of his t-shirt. Vic's pack tensed. They didn't know what to do, Hunter Rayson is powerful and dangerous to go up against.