DTK X Reader

You tell them you're pregnant. For 1joyjoy

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

         You know what is worse than you and your bestfriend/crush having a one-night stand. Besides them blowing it off as a mistake and ignoring you for two and a half months. Well that would be finding out a month later that you are pregnant after getting sick constantly.

     Here I am now at ten weeks pregnant and the father doesn't know because he won't even speak to me. Today is my first ultrasound. I convinced Maka to come with me. Seeing as she knows everything about the situation. She is beyond pissed. I finally got her to calm down and not kill him by saying he doesn't know and I don't want to push him if he doesn't want to speak with me.

    Just my luck Professor Stein is going to give me my ultrasound. I get on the table and pull my shirt up exposing my small bump. I smile down at it as Stein sets everything up and Maka holds my hand in support. "Okay.... this will be cold so don't say I didn't warn you...." And cold it was. I shiver at the discomfort. Then he sticks the wall to my stomach and we begin.

       As I look at the screen I see something that catches my eye. There is this big round circle and two things inside. "Well Miss (Y/L/N) it seems you will be having identical twins." I gasp and have tears of joy trail down my face. Twins. Next to me Maka mutters something along the lines of 'even his genes are symmetrical'. I elbow her and she shuts up. But not before Stein heard. He looks at me questioningly.

    He then turns types some stuff in on the computer and then wipes the gel from my stomach. "Now I know you have been taking your prenatal vitamins and you should continue. I would like you to slightly increase your food intake to about 1500 calories for the next month and we will see how that does." I nod and smile getting up pulling my shirt down ready to go. "I am not finished  (Y/N). It has come to my attention Maka is a girl and not the father. With that being said I see from the ultrasound a very interesting piece of information and need you to come with me. Maka you too." I gulp but follow. What could of been wrong with my ultrasound? Is something wrong with my babies?

   We walk to Lord Death's room and I start to panic. I feel someone rubbing my arms, "It's ok I got you." I smile looking at my bestfriend. She is truly amazing. When we get to where Lord Death is we stop. I see Professor Stein whisper something into Maka's ear and she nods and leaves.

     I feel myself start to panic again. Before I can too much feel myself being set down into a chair by Lord Death himself. "Hiyaa (Y/N) nice to see you. How ya been?" His comical voice calms me down and I relax. "I am good, Sir. How are you?" "I will be better when we get this all straightened out. Now it has come to my attention you are pregnant. But not only that but with Twin Grim Reapers." My mouth hanged open as I looked to Stein he just nodded.

   Could my life get any worse? I start to cry. And this causes Lord Death to try and calm me down. "Dear I am not mad. In fact I am thrilled to be a Grandpa. But why wasn't I told?" And that is how through tears I told him how his son wouldn't talk to me and I tried countless times to tell him and it seemed the more I explained the angrier he became. At the end I was a sobbing mess with him patting my back gently with his giant hands. As I started to calm down Maka came back but she was not alone.

   In fact she had the whole group. In the middle being the one person who has been avoiding me. He seen me and went to leave. However his father was quick to snatch him up. "I could only get him to come with the group. Sorry, Sir." Maka apologized to Stein and I looked petrified.

   Lord Death put his son in a chair in front of me. Seeing me crying he decided to talk for me. So this was their plan. "It has come to my attention you and your good friend (Y/N) here had some fun awhile back." "I am sorry father...." "SILENCE" Lord Death's voice turned deadly seeing me tremble caused him to go back to his old voice. "It has also been brought to my attention you have avoided her since then. Care to explain?"

     Kid's face got really red. "W-well Father..... I didn't think she would want anything to do with me after." This angered Lord Death but he kept calm. "And did she tell you this or did you just assume?" Kid dropped his head, "Assumed." "Mmmhhmm........ and during this time did she try to talk to you and you further ignore her." "Yes." "So with that given you didn't ask or listen to her at all. You ignored your bestfriend who you have been friends with since diapers after being with her intimately. Do you know what can happen when you have sex?" "Yes, Father but......" Lord Death cut him off again. "Do you know anything that has been going on with your bestfriend since you were together." Kid shakes his head no.

        Lord Death turns to me by now I have calmed down. "(Y/N) please tell my ignorant son what you have been trying to tell him and what you found out today." I breath out slowly before squaring my shoulders. " A month after we umm... you know. I found out I am pregnant...." "You're what?!" His Father hit him in back of the head to shut him up before nodding for me to continue. "As I said I am pregnant. And well today I found out I am having twins. Or more exactly Identical twins."

     We all sit in silence I look up to see only the three of us are in the room. I suppose they left during the start. "Wait.... so you're pregnant....with Twins...Identical ones?" I nod. I just said this I don't see what is so hard. Before I can get anymore upset at his lack of knowledge on the subject he picks me up spinning me. "Put me down or I will get sick on you." I am immediately placed back on the ground.

     "This is great I am a father and it's Identical Twins. The best kind of twins." He goes to kiss me and I stop him. "What are you doing?" His smile drops and he looks sad all of a sudden. He turns and walks away. "See this is why I stayed away. I knew you wouldn't feel the same. I love you and you hate me now I and sure. But I will be there for our kids. I understand why I do but....."

    I roll my eyes at his stupidity I grab him by the arm spin him around and kiss him. We are interrupted by a clearing throat which is Lord Death. I blush but give kid a piece of my mind. "I have been in love with you since forever. And you go and act a ass just because you think I won't feel the same. You idoit." I end it by hitting him in the back of his head. He rubs it but there is a smile on his face. He pulls me in for a quick kiss. "I love you too." I smile at him and then my stomach rumbles. "Um... Kid I need to eat more for the babies and I am really hungry." He smiles takes my hand leading me out the door. "Thanks for knocking some sense into me dad. I got to take my girl and our little ones out for our first date." As we leave I hear Lord Death chuckle. I am so happy right now.......

_______________________________________
I think I put too much drama into this one. I am not sure. But I hope you like it anyways. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.......