Kid X Reader Lemon

This is my first request by Souleaterlover482482. 
Here you go hope you like it.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

______________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

                      Me, Kid and the girls had just came home after a mission. We were covered in mud and soaked from the thunderstorm going on outside. The girls went to their rooms to shower as did me and Kid. We had been dating for a couple of years now and I had made the move to his house six months ago. All in all it had taken some getting used to, with his Symmetry obsession and all. But I pulled through and am very happy.

         I got into the shower first since Kid ever the gentleman insisted. I turned both hot and cold outwards in perfect symmetry out of habit. As I stood under the warm spray I felt something touch my hip causing me to jump. "I am sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to scare you only thought we could share the shower. Save water and all." There was a glint in his eye that said he was up to no good. I felt a slight shiver run down my spine at the thought of doing all of those no good things. I smiled, "No problem Kid. I am all for being conservative." He smirked and got in. I stared at his perfectly sculpted body. I could definitely appreciate his love of symmetry when it came to his body.

          He reached around and grabbed soap and a bath towel and started lathering. When he finished he went to wash his body. I was following the action for Death knows how long. He finally finished and reached for me causing me to snap out of my trance. He went to wash me now. "No Kid you don't need to do that. I can do it myself." He smiled still with that glint in his eyes. "But (Y/N) you never wash your body symmetrically. I am more than willing to teach you how." The last sentence was more husky than the rest. I shivered and nodded, all words had abandoned me at that point.

           He started washing me taking special care to avoid where I wanted him to touch most. He had finally washed most of my body and was at my breast. " So symmetrical," Kid whispered like a prayer. He rubbed the towel over one and quickly over the other as if to preserve the symmetry. I stifled a moan, but that didn't go unnoticed by him. He quickly looked up into my eyes and did it again. I couldn't stifle it this time, "Mhmmm....." He smirked and dropped his hand lower down my stomach towards my womanhood. Death. He was going to kill me with pleasure. He went to my womanhood and started "washing" my clit making my whole body throb. "Kid...please moreeee......" He chuckled and dropped the towel letting the water wash all the soap off my body. Every moment that passes is like pure torture. Before I know it he has me up against the wall of the shower kissing me deeply, "Mhp...." He takes my breath away. He had both hands on my breast rubbing them. Pinching my nipples making me a moaning mess. "KID!!!" My voice pleading for more from him. He answers plunging two fingers into my womanhood pumping slowly into me. I sigh at the friction of it. " Death, (Y/N) you are so wet. Are you ready for me princess?" " Haaammhh....Yes" I managed to say it he removes his fingers and plunges into me. I can't take anymore and cum immediately. " (Y/N) I only just entered and you are already cumming." He smirks and his eyes gets darker as he thrust harder and faster. I watch as he reaches for the water and turns it off. He carries me to the bed not even caring about getting it wet or anything. I love how he doesn't care when we get like this.

           Once on the bed he reverses our roles with me on top. He grabs my hips helping me ride him. I am close to climaxing again. When I feel like I can't take it no more. "(Y/N)...I can't take it anymore," Kid groaned throwing his head back and forth. I picked up my pace riding him harder and faster. We both reach our climax at the same time. "(Y/N)!!!!!" "KID!!!!" We call out each others name at the same time and I lay down on top of him. He slowly wrapped his arms around me. We lay there for awhile just holding each other. " I love you (Y/N)." " I love you too Kid" I was starting to drift off to sleep when Kid jumped up freaking out. " How could we do this to the bed. It's unsymmetrical. I am garbage if I can't even have sex and not mess up the symmetry." I lay on the ground shaking my head. I still love him though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it hope you like it. I am open to request and will be writing Stein X Reader 2 soon. Until then my lovely readers byyeeee.......