Soul x Reader Big ask/ First kiss

Your P.O.V.

       Soul and me have been hanging out a lot. Today we are going to a jazz club. I am so excited to go since I love jazz just like Soul. When I arrive at the club with Soul we are immediately seated in a booth. We both order something to drink and relax listening to the music.

        During this me and Soul are talking about everything from missions to music. It was always so easy to talk to him. We both had so much in common. He is my bestfriend, but somehow that didn't satisfy me anymore. I want to be more but how do I get the coolest guy in school to love me back?

        I was contemplating this over and over. I have even went as far as to talk to Maka. She told me to be myself but I don't know if that is enough. Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Soul trying to get my attention. "(Y/N)!!!" I flincj at his yelling. "Hmm..." "Are you okay (Y/N) you have been zoning out a lot lately which isn't cool." "I'm sorry Soul. I have just had a lot on my mind." He looks at me suspiciously but nods his head in understanding. "Okay....but it's time to go." I got up and left with him. I couldn't remember any of the music from tonight which frustrates me. I have got to get this out my head. Maybe if I just confessed I would be okay. But what if he rejects me??

~Time SKip to the next day~

            I stayed up late last night thinking about how to tell Soul. I came up with a plan hopefully it worked and he accepts my feelings. I text him.

❄Cool Chick❄
Hey Soul could you meet me In front of the school at lunch. I wanna talk to you about something important.

😎Mr. Coolio😎
Sure thing  (Y/N). See ya then.

       Just like him to keep it short and sweet. I was waiting on him to get there. Just then he came sauntering up. "Hey, (Y/N) what's up?" I smile nervously, "Ummm..... well you see......" "What's wrong?" "Iloveyouandwantyoutobemyboyfriend" He looks at me quizzically. I blush bright red and softly and slowly say, "I love you and want you to be my boyfriend." He then blinks multiple times. I begin to think he didn't hear me until he said, "So not cool." I am shocked. Not only did he not return my feelings he said they weren't cool. I feel tears brim my eyes he looked at me shocked, "(Y/N)...." I leave before he could finish and run as far away as I could. I end up at my apartment in my room in the closet. I was sobbing. How could he be so cruel I love him and he calls my feelings uncool??

~Mini Time SKip~

       I woke up after passing out from crying. I hear the voice of my partner and someone else. Just then my bedroom door unlocks. I forgot I gave my partner a key in case of emergency and vise versa. "(Y/N).... come out we need to talk." That is not my partners that is Soul. Why is he here?? I stay where I am. Next thing I know the door to my closet flew open. Soul pulls me out so suddenly I hit his chest. His hands wrapped around my waist. "(Y/N) why did you run from me?" With him asking it brought back the memories and new tears formed. Sobbing I tell him, "You said my feelings were uncool. I love you but you don't care. It was like they are a burden to you." I am sobbing so hard ans shaking he started to rub his hand up and down my back. Why would he do that if he feels my feelings are uncool. This makes no sense. Don't give me false hope. "This is all a misunderstanding  (Y/N). I said uncool not to your feelings but because you said yours first. It's uncool for the girl to ask out the guy. It's also uncool for the guy to make the girl he loves cry." I stand there shocked. He loves me? Misunderstanding?? Then I smile. He smirked leaned down and kisses me long and hard. It left us both breathless by the time he pulled away. "I guess I can live with you telling me first. But it will cost you." I look up confused only to have his lips on mine again in a mind blowing kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked Soul's as much as I liked writing it. Last left is Lord Death. Remember after that I won't write without request. Until then my lovely readers byeee.......

Edited on June 5th 2016