fourteen

×Karson×

The exact day I was ungrounded, I had asked to visit Keliez. What had started out as three weeks grounding turned into about 1 month because some other jock at school started harassing me and I punched him in the face.

Okay and kicked him in the balls but he kept making shitty ass remarks and pissed me off. I also may or may have not broke his nose..and tp'd his house....and set fire to his shitty Nike shoes...

Yeah, he pissed me off big time.

Anyhoe, I was sitting in a chair by the door waiting for Keliez's dad to pick me up when my phone started ringing.

Picking it up, I answer how I usually do

"Aye yo bitch if you're looking for someone other than Karson Quinn, you got the wrong number."

My mood instantly changed as I heard a cracking voice on the other side.

"Kar, Keliez is in labor, she's at the hospital. Get your parents to bring you to the hospital."

"Okay we'll be there soon"

Rushing to get Kellin and Katelynne, we all rushed to the car to get to the hospital.

We pulled into the parking lot in about 15 minutes but it took us almost an hour for a parking space. When we did, I didn't even wait for Kellin to cut off the ignition, I threw the door open, jumped out, and ran towards the front doors. Running inside I slammed my hands on the front desk to get the clerk's attention.

"Keliez Rose, what room is she."

I demanded, trying my best to keep the poker face I've tried so hard to perfect over the years.

"Room 304, m'am she's not taking visitors right now"

"The hell if she isn't, I need to see her."

"Unless you are the father of her baby, which you clearly aren't, or her biological family, then you can not see her."

Thinking of the quickest way to see her, I said the stupidest possible thing I could think of.

"I'm her girlfriend" My voice was confident as I glared at the clerk.

Someone behind me cleared their throat and I looked behind me to see Kellin.

"Go with it" I mouthed, hoping to god he could read my lips and that he could understand.

"Oh..uh..well then, be my guest."

I gave the clerk a 'I'll be your fucking guest' look as I headed towards Keliez's room.

Once I was in there, she was fast asleep and her dad was holding a pink bundle in his arms with an exhausted look on his face. Relief washed over as he shoved the bundle into my arms. Fear jumped my throat but as I looked down at the little bundles face it melted to a micro dullness. A smile spread across my face as the baby stopped crying and giggled at me, reaching out for my face.

+Kellin+

Looking at Karson holding the baby made me smile. It was so adorable and heart warming to see her acting like an older sister. Keliez's eyes fluttered open as we entered the room and she smiled at Karson holding her baby.

We all took turns holding the baby for a few minutes when the door burst open to two boys who looked around Karson's age. The first one had red hair and the other had black. It took me a few minutes to recognize them as Karson's friends and I still couldn't remember their names.

"Ghoul, Killjoy, hey you douches" both boys chuckled and sat near the hospital bed.

The red haired one sat next to Karson and stared at her holding the baby in her arms.

×Ashton×

Sitting next to Karson and seeing her hold Keliez's baby in her arms made me realize I had fucked up. And the worst part was that Karson didn't even know.

Maybe she wouldn't have to find out about me and Olive. I mean Karson's pretty oblivious at times...

"Ashton" Karson whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

My eyes snapped to hers and then over to Kellin who stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk out in the hall?"

I nodded and stood up, helping Karson do so, so she wouldn't disturb the baby. Handing the baby back to Keliez, Keliez smiled weakly and sadly as our footsteps retreated into the hospital halls.

We made our way outside to one of the small benches in the garden the hospital has away from any windows so if Kellin was spying he wouldn't be able to see anything.

Karson sighed as she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Ash, baby, we have to talk."

Panic rose in my throat but I didn't let it show as I moved her arms and held them, looking into her eyes and was reminded why I should have never let them swallow me. Maybe then I wouldn't hate myself so much.

"What about?"

Karson smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She tilted her head to the side a little like she always does when she goes to kiss me. Pausing she stared into my eyes before kissing my lips and pushing me down onto the bench. Pulling away from me, Karson just sat on me with a grin.

"Sorry for not talking to you. Grounded for a whole month."

Woah, it's really been that long? Damn...

"Never stopped you before." I mumbled, pushing her off of me and standing up, storming off in the other direction. Hearing her sigh and the sound of converse hitting the ground made me smiled as I stopped and cross my arms. An arm on my elbow turned me around as I grabbed Karson's face gently and kissed her lips. She smiled into my lips and melted against me.

"I missed this" I sighed, laying my head on her shoulder.

I really hoped Karson just thought I was meaning about not seeing her for a month.

"Let's just go back inside, okay?"

I nodded and followed her, connecting our hands and swinging them until we were in Keliez's wing. Getting back to the room, Keliez wiggled her eyebrows at me, despite having just given birth a few hours or so ago.

In response I wiggled mine back before sitting next to Karson again.

Karson laid her head on my shoulder as we both zoned out starring at the old-fashioned wallpaper.

I really do miss this, miss her, miss them.

But I really fucked up and sooner or later, I'm going to pay for it.

A/n: again sorry for taking 1000000)+  years to update.