seven

+Kellin+

At about midnight I started to look for Karson. I couldn't find her so I called her phone. She didn't answer.

"Justin, do you know where Karson went?"

"Yeah, she said she was getting tired, she just went up to bed about five mintues ago."

I relaxed a little and went back to talk to Vic.

×Karson×

"Keliez, its not the fucking apocalypse, calm the fuck down!" I yell as Keliez barrels to the edge of town. Keliez slows down as we pull up to an abandoned carnival grounds. Great, were gonna start a creepypasta, fantastic. She slams her door and I get out, slamming mine as well. We bolt inside the rusty iron gate and towards a cheesy horror house. I felt unsafe but once I saw Ashton, I calmed down. I sat on his lap and we turned our attention to Keliez.

"Guys, this is hard to say but I'm..................." Keliez started picking at the hem of her shirt. She was starting to worry me.

"Keiz? Keliez looked at me with watery eyes.

"Well! Spit it out! Are you pregnant or something?!" Sparrow, who I hadn't noticed until now, yelled out and Keliez burst into tears.

"Oh shit. How long?"

"3 months" Keliez chocked out and Sparrow got up and hugged her, rubbing her back comfortingly. They'd make a cute couple. Karson, stop it you just learned your bestio is pregnant.

"Wait. Does this mean we won't have anymore wensday nights?"

"Of course we'll still have them! Just Keliez can't come!"

"The hell if I can't!" Keliez yelled and Dani and Winter laughed.

"Not when you'll have a kid to look after!" I yelled and Keliez frowned.

"Wait I have an idea!" Ashton yelled.

"That's a first" I heard Lanie mutter and punched her arm.

"Hey! He's my boyfriend, only I get to be mean to him." I say with a quiet laugh and then I peck Ashton on the lips.

"Alright, before this turns into a Kashton make-out session, we need to firgue out what we need to do. we need the make the best wensday night ever!"

Everyone agreed and Ashton gasped behind me. And yes I was still sitting on his lap.

"We should have a normal wensday night, then instead of laying out under the stars, we come here and explore! And if we get way too creeped out, we go tag some walls!"

"Hell yeah! Ashey's right! That sounds perfect!" I hugged him tightly and then my phone started buzzing again. Being dumb I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Karson, where the hell are you?" It was a very pissed off Vic.

"I went to the park. I needed some fresh air. I lied to Kellin because I didn't want him to worry about me."

Keliez and Ashton were following me out to the truck. I knew how to drive but I was going to drive.

"Fine. I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes."

I gave Vic the address of the park and Keliez drove us there. Before I got out, Ashton gave me a cancer stick and told me he'd text me the details. I still didn't see Vic so I sat on a swing and lit the cancer stick. About five minutes later, I was taking one last drag when I heard a voice.

"Karson?"

It was Vic. He still sounded slightly pissed off. I quickly put the cigarette out before he could really see me. I hoped he didn't.

"Why do you sound surprised? I'm where I said I'd be."

Vic shook his head and I got off the swing.

"I saw you smoking" shit. Oh shit.

"I won't tell him. That's up to you. But I want you to quit. Your too young and whatever you're going through, it won't be bad forever."

I sigh and we head the van.

"I really don't feel like talking right now. I'll probably end up telling you eventually but I can't right now. Just don't tell Kellin, please?"

Vic embraced me into a tight hug and a few tears dripped out of my eyes. We go in the van and Vic handed me a pack of gum.

"Is it that bad?" I ask, talking about the smell of cigarettes on my breath. Vic shook his head.

"Just to be safe"

I nodded and we headed back to the house. I slipped inside, avoiding a lot of people, and went up to my room. I plugged my phone in and took my jacket off, leaving me in black ripped skinny jeans and a Mayday parade tank. I went back outside with my hair slightly messed up. I smoothed it out and went to go find Kellin.

"Hey, Karson! I thought you went to bed?" I turned to see Tyler and Josh.

"Oh, uh yeah I did but I'm not really tired anymore. I changed into some casual clothes too." I say, walking over to both of them. I gave them both a hug and we talked about different things.

"Karon, I thought you said you were tired."

I turned to see Kellin standing with Vic.

"Uh yeah I did. I woke up because I'm not tired anymore."

"Oh. Okay. Next time come find me and tell me okay?" I nod as he walks over and hugs me. I hug back and when we pulled away Vic grabbed my arm and pulled me where we could talk more privately.

"What?" I spit. I told Vic I wasn't going to tell Kellin anything yet. If ever.

"Karson, why didn't you tell him?"

"Its just not the time Vic!" I yell, ripping my arm from him and running back to where I was before. That is until I ran into someone who didn't look like a band member.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there" I mumble.

"Its fine. I'm Caden"

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Karson. You probably know that though. You a band members kid or something?" He nods and pointed near the stage.

"Alex Gaskarth adopted me like a week ago"

"Cool. Kellin adopted me around a week ago too."

Pretty soon Caden and I were talking about bands and the possibility of touring. We had been trading ridiculous theory's when Alex said they were leaving. Caden gave me his number and I gave him mine. After that I was actually exhausted and a lot of people were leaving. I found Kellin and told him I was going to bed, reassured Vic I was doing what I said I'd be doing, then went up to my room. I stripped out of my clothes, minus underclothes s obviously, and got changed into a pair of pajama shorts and Ashton's 'obey' sweater he had given to me. Pretty soon I was falling asleep to the scent of my boyfriend.

A/n sorry I haven't updated forever. Remember THIS STORY IS IN SEPTEMBER RN. the next chapter will be time skipped yo Karson starting school.

BTW, MERRRRY CHRISTMAS.OR WHATEVER HOLDIAY YOU ELEBRATE.

This was written throughout December so... Finally edits and got were made on Christmas eve for anyone who is reading this in the future.

Wattpad was a dick and deleted a lot of the work I had and I had to re write it and I'm a pretty forgetful person. K bye.

Up above is Caden.

K bye

Y u still her

Reckless, Rebellious, And Adopted By Kellin Quinn? [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें