description

You can skip this part if you want, it's just the description because I know some people don't always read the description *cough* @hey_its_meh_torri *cough* so I'll just copy it here. And add a little more maybe.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Karson is your typical orphan with a bad attitude. She is one of those girls who doesn't care about the rules, Sasses way too many people, and often gets caught sneaking into abandoned places. Karson was never one to be a good kid. She was one of those punk rock queens that people aspired to be. During the day she was taunted but by night she owned the streets. But what will happen when THE kellin quinn wants to adopt the rebellious 13 year old? And what will happen if he found out about her habbits?

Warning:
There will be under age smoking but other then that there isn't much else.
Also in this book, Copeland is not gonna be born yet for... reasons. You'll see of you stay till the end.

If you don't like stories with underage smoking, please don't read because I don't want anybody to get pissed at me for adding stuff so the story isn't super boring.

Thanks for choosing to check this out I guess. Uh, it will probably be a huge piece of crap but oh well. And I know, instead of making a new story I should finish the unfinished ones first but I got this idea at like 1 am and I don't want to forget about it. K thanks also above is what karson will look like.