"Is the one hundred worth men, cooking for her little Eren?" I teased her, coming out from behind the divider.

She almost jumped when she saw me.

"(Y/n). You scared me."

I chuckled. "Well, Eren told me you were doing some stuff here so I decided to see you. Who expected I will see you baking." I stated while reading the cookbook that's placed on the table. "Strawberry Angel Cake?"

She nodded and blushed, pulling up her scarf to cover her rosy cheeks.

"Hey... what's with that burning cheeks?" I whispered and giggled.

"Nothing special...." Mikasa pulled her scarf up her cheeks again to hide her still seen scarlet blush.

'Mikasa really never let go of that scarf that Eren gave her...'

"Alright, if you say so. Well, anyway, it's been awhile ever since the last time I visited here..." I grabbed some of icing and tasted it. "Oh, this taste good."

"Thanks..." she smiled softly.

"How's life?"

"Simple... I was working on my arts for an exhibit next month." She's keeping a small smirk.

"Really?!" I surprisingly asked.

She nodded and smiles.

"Oh my god! I'm so proud of you, Mika!" Then I hugged her real tight.

I heard her laugh a bit before I pulled away to help her finish the pastry.

"Hey, aren't you guys done?" Eren suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "I'm drooling over the cake."

Both Mikasa and I glared at Eren.

"Not yet"

-

Time passes really fast until the clock ticks by seven o'clock in the evening, I decided to go home.

I was inside my car, waving my goodbyes to them. I quickly drove home.

This day was oddly exhausting. I was tired enough to take a relaxing sleep but at the same time I never been this happy
...

When I told Eren and Mikasa about my photo shoot and Levi being my partner. And of course, as what I expected from my Flugel der Freiheit counterpart, Eren couldn't believe that I got in contact with our favorite band. He  overreacted, keep on bugging me about it, shooking me everywhere like normal fans would do.

Look, not every people got this kind of opportunity, right?

Mikasa scolded him for shouting as hell, but lectured me too that if ever Levi will do such things to me she won't hesitate to attack his sorry ass. Mikasa seemed scary so I just chuckled nervously convincing her that I half agreed but said it's fine.

I shooked my head as I sat on the couch, my eyelids were heavy and beginning to close when my doorbell suddenly rang.

"Who the hell is disturbing around this hours?" I mumbled, annoyed.

I groaned, I was too tired and now someone's outside while I have no idea what the hell they wanted.

So instead, I just went out seeing there's a familiar figure over the gates but I can't see clearly who it was, so I scratched my eyes.

"Who's there?" I asked from afar.

"Get out there." Then I heard the person clicked his tongue. Their voice is familiar and they seemed.... mad?