50

grae: this chapter is so bad im sorry

phil

i'm just in the usual seat with peej, neither of us talking as i just stared on my lap. i'm kinda regretting coming to school now that my cold starting to get worse again.

i sneezed on my hand and pj handed me a box of tissues.

sniff, "thanks. where did you get this?"

"phil, you're still unwell. why the hell did you think it was a good idea to go to school?" he looked at me with concern in his countenance that made me shrink further on my seat.

i just want to see dan for a bit. i thought, but pj doesn't need to know that.

"nothing, i might be missing too much lessons."

pj just raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced.

"i know it's unsanitary, okay? i just kind of... want to go for a walk?"

he snorted in response, visibly trying not to laugh, "you suck at making excuses."

i blushed, kind of irritated that pj is always able to see right through me. it's really annoying how he's always right about things, sometimes i wish he isn't. i remember when we had a fight back in year 9 when he told me that my girlfriend is cheating on me. i didn't believe him, didn't talk to him for days even if my phone keeps on going off because of his insistent texts. but of course, as it always turns out, he's right.

"do you need anything? i have some ibuprofen if you want?" he asked, already rummaging through his backpack. i nodded, maybe a bit too eagerly. he chuckled and tossed the ibuprofen on the table in front of me.

"oh my god you're an angel. what did i do to deserve you?"

"nothing" he scoffs, "clearly, you don't deserve me."

i grinned lazily, "shut up, you spoiled milk."

"you just called me a spoiled milk. i'm so hurt."

"you deserve it."

our banter is interrupted by the—uh—bottled water(?) that hit pj in the head

"what the—chris!" he furrowed his brows once he saw the culprit.

there stood chris with an indifferent look on his face with dan beside him, who's currently looking at me with the biggest smile on his face that revealed his dimples.

"phil," he said, immediately leaping on the seat beside me.

"hi," i returned the smile

"i missed you," he said, his gaze is fixed on my face.

i giggled childishly, "dan, i was gone for a day."

"still,"

"can the two of you stop flirting? i'm dying over here." chris said irritatedly while looking at his maths homework

dan rolled his eyes, "it's your fault for skipping maths for two times"

chris just responded with a pout

"pj is good with maths" i looked over at pj trying to drop a hint but he currently looks really grumpy i almost laughed

"i'm not going to help someone who threw a bottled water on my head."

"peeeej! i'm sorry okayy? now pretty please teach me."

"no"

"why?!"

"you hit my head with a bottled water!"

"i didn't mean to!"

that went on with a few minutes but i wasn't paying attention. i really just want to go to bed. my head hurts so bad.

"phil, are you okay?"

"yeah" i smiled tiredly at him, "but i could use a hug."

he blushed and looked down for a bit, i just watched him closely until he spread his arms tentatively, his cheeks still beet red.

i giggled childishly and let myself fall gently into his arms, practically melting to his embrace. i heard him sigh as i nuzzle on his neck.

i could get used to this.

grae: omg i thought this is phil